- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
32 wise principles for all occasions
1. Do not whine and do not complain about the fate of the villain.
Silently stand, go and do whatever is necessary.
2. Stop trying and trying. Do it or not. Dot.
Try to go to the toilet. Happened?
3. Travel! Twice a year, go where you have never been. Travel will help find themselves.
4. Allow yourself to make mistakes.
Something missed - do not miss the lesson from this. Mistake - a great opportunity for development.
5. Develop individuality.
You are what you are. Do not compete with anyone except yourself.
6. Make your own decisions.
Do not cook according to other people's recipes.
7. Treat the Higher Forces with respect.
Do not mention them just like that.
8. Do not impose.
The world is huge - there is definitely one who will be happy, getting exactly your eyes and smile.
9. Meditate every day.
Learn to relax and concentrate.
10. Smile if something went wrong, as you planned.
Remember, not to get what you want - sometimes there is luck.
11. Learn to say "NO."
Do not be afraid to refuse!
- Would you like to make a courtesy visit? No?
12. Let go of people and situations.
Do not scroll through possible events. It happened as it happened. When it is difficult to let go, ask two questions:
“Will it matter to me in 5 years?”,
“I’ll fly to Buenos Aires tonight (any place you really want to visit), will I take this problem with me?”
13. Evaluate each spoken word for truthfulness, usefulness, and kindness. Speak in essence, nothing superfluous. NO to gossip, lies and complaints! It is better to be silent, if you have nothing to say.
Before making a decision, evaluate its value.
15. If you managed to get very angry with someone - wait 24 hours before answering.
16. Be independent and self-sufficient.
Your happiness depends only on you, not on how other people think and act.
17. Respect yourself and others.
Man chooses himself. Do not interfere in matters that do not concern you. Do not look into someone else's life with thoughts and words - do not lose sight of Your choice!
18. Act exclusively within your own sphere of influence.
Do not worry about what you can not influence.
19. Stay in the fresh air every day.
Regardless of weather and mood.
20. Believe in dreams and ideas.
Time is nonlinear. They have already come true!
21. Develop talents.
Remember, God gave you everything you need for growth and development. Yes, yes, you have talents! Just open your eyes.
22. Be responsible for your words and deeds.
Your words have tremendous power.
23. Be true. People, principles and choices.
“To be true is not an innate quality. This is the solution! ”
24. If there is a case, the work on which will take less than 3 minutes - it should be done immediately.
Do not store in a doooogey box. There has long been nothing fit.
25. Watch your health.
It is one. Ahead of you accomplishments - health will need to implement them. Sport, yoga, meditation will help. Check it out!
26. Watch your appearance.
Always be ready for new achievements and unexpected meetings.
"Hello! My head does not fit ... I dreamed of meeting with you all my life! Ehhh ... But you are sorry, today I don’t look very well ... I’m shocked, you know ... "
27. Find inner peace and harmony.
The true power of a person is manifested not in gusts, but in calm.
28Accept the fact that the past is in the past.
It does not exist! Extract experience, release and move on.
29. Set priorities.
Everything has its place.
30. Overcome fears.
Fear is just an illusion.
31. At the end of each week answer the questions:
“What did I learn last week?”
“The greatest achievement of the week?”
“What was the most memorable moment this week and why?”
“Did I waste some time?” If so, then what? ”
32. Never give up!
Perseverance and perseverance are always rewarded.