Crafts for Easter in the kindergarten - 7 original Easter crafts that you make with your children in a couple of minutes.
Easter, especially our favorite holiday. He is a symbol of purity and the nascent life. No wonder that it is believed that before Easter you need to get out and it passes in the spring.
Preparing for any holiday is beautiful decorations and decorations that we can make every year and every house to update the interior for the holiday. And it is especially nice to do crafts in Easter garden with your own hands. For some it is a necessity, for someone pleasure. In any case, we’ll give you some simple and quick ideas on how to make a handicraft for Easter in kindergarten.
1. A bright hack on Easter theme paper.
Cute meadow with green grass and chickens running over it is very easy to make. Make it with children is possible for 1 evening.
For this Easter crafts in the garden will need:
- bright green and orange colored paper,
- white and yellow cardboard
- eye blanks,
- scissors and glue - pencil.
How to make crafts for Easter 2017:
- Cut green strips of 2 cm width out of green paper.
- Spread with a glue-pencil sheet of white cardboard.
- Apply the green stripes to the cardboard, so that the waves are obtained.
- Cut yellow chicks out of cardboard. Make it eyes and beaks.
- Picturesquely spread them out on the grass.
The original handicraft for Easter in the garden is ready!
2. Easter egg made of paper in a basket in the form of spring grass.
Crafts for Easter in a kindergarten in the form of an egg in a basket look very cute. There are a huge number of making Easter paper baskets. we show the easiest and fastest child to handle.
It will be necessary for Easter crafts:
- thick sheet of white paper
- paints, markers, pencils,
- green thick double-sided paper or cardboard.
How to make an egg in the Easter basket:
- We draw an oval on a sheet of white paper, paint it, cut it out and make an Easter egg out of paper ready!
- Cut a 7 cm wide strip from a sheet of green paper or cardboard, and make cuts on one side to make it look like weed.
- We turn the green blank into a cylinder, try on the size of the egg so that it does not turn out to be smaller than the basket, and glue the edges together.
- We put an egg in a basket and carry it to the kindergarten! These are the easiest crafts for Easter in the garden!
3. Cards hand-made Easter egg with their own hands in the garden
This handicraft Easter egg resembles a greeting card and you can congratulate her kindergarten teacher.
- To make it, fold the white A4 sheet in half and cut it in the middle.
- Draw the outline of the egg, rather large and cut it.
- From multicolored colored paper, cut the strips and stick on one of the sheets.
- When the middle section is full, attach another sheet of paper on top and glue it.
- The result is an original bright hand-made postcard.
4. Funny Easter crafts in the form of a chicken
Cool egg - chicken can be made of paper on a stick from ice cream or a skewer will delight any child. After all, he can flap his wings!
For this creative crafts will need:
- White paper,
- yellow marker or pencil,
- thin elastic band or rope
- small wires,
- ice cream stick.
How to make Easter crafts in the garden with their own hands:
- We draw on the sheet of paper the body of the chicken, and its wings separately.
- We paint all in yellow color.
- We make tags (through) on the body and on the wings (2 pieces), for threading gum or rope.
- We connect the wings with a rope between them.
- Through the remaining holes, connect with the body.
- Attaching a stick of ice cream.
5. Easter baskets
A basket for eggs for Easter will always be in place. You can put decorative eggs into it and make a beautiful Easter composition. Or donate.
For the manufacture will need:
- double-sided colored paper
- glue or stapler.
How to make Easter crafts in the garden:
- Cut from colored paper strips with a width of 1 - 1.5 cm and a length of 12 - 15 cm.
- We spread them out like a fan on the table, sticking together the middle pieces with honey.
- From one strip we glue the circle, this is the bezel for the basket, with which we glue all the other parts.
- Making a pen.
- We lay eggs and create Easter compositions.
6. Easter paper bunny
The idea of doing a rabbit hack for Easter came to us quite recently and immediately fell in love with everyone. To make it you can use rolls of toilet paper or glue the rolls themselves out of paper. Glue the roll to the roll. Cut the hare's ears out of colored paper and glue it on top.The final touch is to make a face a beast.
7. Garland do it yourself to decorate the house for Easter.
For its production you will need plastic eggs from Kinder Surprises, buttons and other decorative items. From plastic eggs make birds. Glue them to the wings and pecks of felt. Use a permanent marker to draw the eyes. You can make and bunnies.
Secure the entire decor with a strong thread and decorate the house for Easter. Let it shine and these little details will delight you.