Fish pike cutlets. The recipe for making delicious pike cutlets
Cooking pike cutlets today. I'll tell you a step-by-step recipe for making delicious and juicy fish cutlets, as well as some tips you need to know when cooking them.
I have already told how to cook meat, as well as lush liver, today we have fish and you can compare the similarities and differences in the preparation of these delicious dishes.
At the end of the article, watch a video master class on how to cut up a pike and make cutlets from it.
Since the pike is very bone-thin, they mostly prefer to make mince from its meat.
Tips to cook pike mince
- Do not leave ready mince for a long time open in the open air, it is better to put it in the fridge
- Add bread for making meatballs, the amount of it in the soaked and pressed form should be 30% by weight of minced fish, sometimes bread is replaced with semolina, or both are used.
- If the pike is large in size, which indicates its age, it is better to add a little bit of lard or butter during the production of minced meat, the cutlets will be juicier and more tender.
- Breast the cutlets with breadcrumbs or semolina so that they do not lose their juiciness during frying
- You can add seasonings from your favorite herbs, herbs
- If the stuffing turns out to be very dry, you can fix it by adding some grated potatoes or carrots.
Cooking pike fishcakes
Pike cutlets, a step-by-step recipe
- Pike fresh
- Raw eggs
- White bread (loaf)
- Fresh Dill
- Black pepper
- Seasoning dry (mixture of herbs)
- First of all, in a separate bowl, soak the bread cut into pieces in milk (the crust can be cut off)
2. Separate the fillet from the pike; to do this, you need to gut the fish - remove all entrails, wash well
3. At the head we make an incision to the spine, along the ridge we cut the fillets from the fish
4. In the same way, cut the fillet from the other side
5. Separate the fillet from the skin - make a cut from the tail section, cut off the meat from the skin
6Cut the layer along and cut off large bones with a knife
7. Remove the bones left on the peritoneum
8. Put two onions, peeled and cut into 4 parts, into the harvester, cooked fish meat, everything is ground
9. Add 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, a small bunch of dill, re-grind
10. Squeeze the bread, put it in a combine, drive in one egg, add seasoning, grind everything well
11. Put the stuffing in a bowl, salt and pepper it, make breadcrumbs, and also break and stir 1 egg in a bowl - it will be useful for us if the crackers stick badly to the chops, we will pre-mix them with egg
12. Wet your hands, knead the mince with your hands, if the mince is liquid to form cutlets, you can add breadcrumbs or a little semolina to it.
13. We form cutlets, roll them in breadcrumbs (do not forget to wet your hands with water so that the stuffing does not stick to them)
14 Putting patties on the board
15. Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
16. Putting patties for frying
17. Fry until golden brown appears below and turn to the other side.