Great post 2019. Menu for every day
Every year in our country more and more people return to the traditions of their ancestors. They begin to believe in God, go to church and adhere to Orthodox canons. Therefore it will be very interesting to them to learn about the menu for every day. After all, it has long been known that the diet before Easter is special and contains a number of restrictions.
Lent is the most important and strict in relation to other restrictions of the Orthodox religion.
In 2019, this will be the time span from 03/11/19 to 04/27/19. It is designed so that every layman can be cleansed before the main event of the Christian year - Easter. In the days of fasting, a ban is imposed on food in need of food. True, on some days of fasting, the consumption of fish and caviar is permitted:
- Palm Sunday
Meals by day of the week
The church charter provides for the following diet during fasting:
In the first and last week the post is the most stringent. During this period, the use of meager food is not permitted, and restrictions are imposed on the method of cooking lean dishes.It is allowed to eat only in the evening, except for weekends. During their only breakfast is excluded. In general, it looks like this:
- on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, only raw food is allowed, without vegetable oil;
- on Tuesdays and Thursdays warm food is allowed, however, without oil;
- On Saturdays and Sundays, warm food with butter is allowed. A small amount of wine is allowed, except on the last Saturday’s day;
- also on Friday of the last week it is forbidden to consume any food;
- some lay people, starting from the last Friday of the week, refuse to eat at all until Easter.
How is the power on other days of fasting, the table of the next section gives an idea.
Calendar food for the laity
|11.03.19||lack of food|
|12-15.03.19||only lean raw foods|
|16,17.03.19||warm lean foods and wine|
|19,21.03.19||warm lean foods|
|23,24.03.19||warm lean foods with wine|
|26,28.03.19||warm lean foods without oil|
|30,31.03.19||warm lean foods with oil and wine|
|02,04.04.19||warm lean foods with butter|
|06,07.04.19||warm lean products with oil and wine At the Annunciation (04/07/19) you can try fish.|
|09,11.04.19||warm lean foods with butter|
|13,14.04.||warm lean foods with oil and wine|
|16,18.04.19||warm lean foods with butter|
|20.04.19||warm lean products with butter + caviar and wine.|
|21.04.19||warm lean foods with oil and wine|
|26.04.19||refusal to eat|
One of the most common foods during fasting is potatoes. From it you can make a lot of lean dishes:
- potato soup;
- stew with other vegetables;
- potato tortillas;
- casserole, etc.
- cabbage - 500gr .;
- potatoes - 1 kg .;
- mushrooms - 250 g .;
- onion - one onion;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- sunflower oil - 100 g .;
- flour - 3 tbsp. l .;
- lemon acid;
- pepper, salt and other spices to taste.
- Boil the potatoes.
- Fry mushrooms in sunflower oil with onions.
- Fry the flour with the addition of mushroom sauce, butter, spices and citric acid.
- Large mode cabbage and pour over boiling water.
- In a deep roasting pan lay out layers in series: cabbage, potatoes, mushrooms.
- Fill with all the remaining sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, add chopped garlic.
"Lenten stuffed cabbage"
- sauerkraut - 1 bob;
- rice - 1 glass;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. l .;
- tomato juice - 200 ml .;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l
- dill, parsley, bay leaf;
- salt, spices to taste.
- Soak a sauerkraut in the water.
- Separate the leaves and rinse.
- Cut the onions into cubes.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater.
- Mix with onions and tomato paste and sauté in vegetable oil.
- Add rice, water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow the filling to cool.
- Cut cabbage leaves in half, and wrap in them chilled stuffing.
- We take clay pots and put them on the bottom of cabbage leaves.
- Add there cabbage rolls, bay leaf, pepper and cover again all the cabbage leaves.
- Put the pots in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees and bake for three hours.
- corn grits -200 gr .;
- olive oil - art. l .;
- salt, pepper, spices to taste.
- Fall asleep cereal in the cauldron.
- Fill with boiled water.
- Adds oil, salt, spices.
- We put in the oven for an hour.
- avocado - 3 pcs .;
- spinach - bunch;
- orange - 1 pc .;
- red onions - half an onion;
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- pumpkin seeds - one handful.
- Cut the avocado and orange into cubes.
- Big break the spinach.
- Chop onions finely.
- Mix all ingredients and season with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.