How do I connect the dishwasher?
Watch the video
The process of connecting the dishwasherconsists of several stages. If you follow each of them clearly, the effect will not take long to wait. So, when answering the question of how to connect a dishwasher, you should:
- Bring the necessary power and install sockets
- Organize space for the device
- Connect the machine to the sewage system
- Perform a test test of the device.
- Sanitary wrench
- Pipe wrench
- Phillips screwdriver and slots
- Instruments for cutting pipes
- Countersink (deburring tool on the inside of the pipe)
- Building level up to 40 cm
- Electric drill and fountain drills for wood on 15, 22, 50mm.
- Copper labor to bring water to the dishwasher.
- Fittings for copper pipe - collet nuts (needed in case the water is not supplied by a hose)
- Tap-water corner with shut-off valve.
- Plumbing linen or FUM tape.
- Screws and dowels
We supply power and install sockets
The machine will need its own power line,which automatic device is 10-16A. The electric line must be laid with a copper cable, the cross section of which is approximately 3 * 2.5 mm. Note that the outlet must be earthed and the cable must provide a separate ground wire.
Organization of a place for the car: we prepare a kitchen cupboard.
- If you plan to install an embedded machine, make small holes in the side or bottom walls of the cabinet for the pipe and sewage. Make holes for the power cable.
- The start-up of the liquid and the drain must be at the bottom of the machine on its different sides. The holes for water and sewage have different diameters. Do not confuse the sides of their location!
- If necessary, draw the water pipe closer to the installation site of the machine
- On the water pipe, install a valve T or L-shaped
Connecting the machine to the sewage system
There are several options how to connect the dishwasher yourself. And for all of them the following conditions are important:
- The water hose can not be lengthened with threaded connections.
- The connection is made only with a new hose or water pipe
How to connect the dishwasher correctly with the Aqua-stop system
"Aqua-stop" is a system from water leakage. If the machine is provided with such protection, then in no case should it be disconnected from the factory water inlet hose.
In this case, the water pipe is fed from the distribution manifold to the machine itself. Then a shut-off valve is installed and the hose in the machine is connected.
How to connect the dishwasher correctly without the Aqua-stop system
- The hose can be replaced by piping from the pipe, in case it is not enough. To do this, it is necessary to unscrew the inlet hose from the kit using the adjustable wrench.
- To install the dishwasher, install a new fitting
- On the drain - shut-off valve
- We attach a new pipe to the device
- The connection will pass through the collet connection. We thread the thread on it.
- Tighten the lock nut with a wrench
- The other end of the water inlet pipe must be connected to an already installed shut-off valve.
We plug in the drain of the dishwasher. Connection to the siphon washing. To do this, install a new siphon with additional pipes for drainage. Or it is possible to arrange a discharge into the drainage pipe of the sewage system. The drain must be at least 40 cm above the floor.
Test operation of the device
- Install the dishwasher in place.
- We set the level position of the device using the level.
- We connect the machine to the socket. Inside, we set the grates for the dishes.
- We turn on the device and in the course of its operation we check whether there are leaks in the junctions
In case you do not have enough instructions on how to connect the dishwasher, then the video is sure to you.