How do I delete a page in Twitter?
Watch the video
If you have a page in Twitter, but you no longer want to use this social network, then we'll tell you how to delete the page in Twitter.
Removing the page in "Twitter"
To delete your page in "Twitter", you need to log in to this social network, and then proceed as follows:
- Pay attention to the image of the gear wheel, located in the upper corner of the screen - you need to click on it once.
- You will see a menu - find the "Settings" line there, and then click on it.
- Now you will be taken to the account settings page. It will need to scroll down, where you will find the option "Delete account". You will need to click on it.
- Before you see the message "So, say goodbye?", You will need to click at the bottom of the button "Ok, delete".
- The last step is to enter in the appeared fieldsyour password and login. This is required to ensure that your account is not specifically closed by intruders. After that, the page in Twitter will be successfully deleted.