How does your child sleep?
Sleep of the child is something that touches those around andgives the young mother a few hours of freedom. Children do not sleep as adults, they fall asleep more quickly, their sleep is stronger and longer. If you are a parent of a pre-school or school-age kid, take a close look at how your child is sleeping. Most psychologists and pediatricians associate with the posture of the baby during sleep many phenomena: so you can learn the nature of the child, the causes of his fears and the characteristics of child development.
How your child sleeps: postures and their meanings
The only comfortable position for many children -this is with my mom in an embrace, but it does not always happen. A child who already goes to school or kindergarten, parents try not to put in one bed with them. Often, attentive mothers observe in what poses the child sleeps, and explain with their help the behavior of the child.
- The pose is a triangle or a mildew. It happens that the child puts his head on the pillow, gets on all fours, lifting the ass, and so falls asleep. Most mothers notice that in this way he expresses a protest against being laid to sleep or not given a toy. Some pediatricians agree that babies who have recently had a head injury have so much sleep.
- Bat posture when the child falls asleep onback, throwing back his head and unfolding his chest, shows that he is comfortable in the family. The open arms are considered as a symbol of trust from the psychological point of view, and many pediatricians notice that the baby's lungs are so adequately ventilated.
- The soldier's position, when the child is sleeping directly, with his hands,lying at the seams, says that your maximalist is growing in your family. Such children do not like to lose, they react very painfully when something does not work out. Perhaps your son or daughter sleeping in such a pose, hide their emotions, so focus on the microclimate in the family.
- The position of "bear in the den" implies a dream underblanket, and the child buries into it with his head. Note that so scared children are sleeping, who have recently experienced severe stress or are afraid of monsters that scare them at night.
- Moms on the forums are advised to watch how sleepyyour child if he is shy or tired after a walk. The embryo's posture, when the baby is sleeping on his side, curled up and pulled his legs toward him, shows that he wants to protect himself. If the child hugs the pillow with his hands, show maternal care, because it is not enough.
- The nature of your baby is soft, compliant, and hequickly get used to everything? Look at the pose of the log, which he prefers to sleep by lying down on his side and stretching the handles along the body, and teach the child to defend his opinion.
- Pose of a butterfly, when a child sleeps on its side withoutstretched handles, says that the son or daughter is a dreamer and a dreamer. Often, children's psychologists note the suspicion and insight of such children, saying that they can not be deceived. Young mothers write on the forums that the first-child children sleeping in such a posture, reason as adults, and behave accordingly.
- Optimistic, sociable and cheerfulThe kid, who has many friends in the kindergarten, sleeps on his tummy, putting one foot under himself. Most mothers notice that such children are not capricious, do not bother their parents with trifles, and are willing to make contact.
- The pose of flying in the sky, when the baby lies onThe stomach, spreading the handles and legs on the sides, should make the parents prick up their ears. So your child sleeps when he is nervous and aggressive towards other children. In the kindergarten, these guys can somersault someone by hitting or picking up a toy, and while in school teachers often note their inability to take their actions critically.
- Many parents say that their children sleep inthe pose of a star, lying on his back, with arms and legs spread out. They are sympathetic, sociable, but they remind the same "gray cardinal" who renounces his services. You need to encourage this child more often and pay attention to the upbringing in him of leadership qualities.
How Sleeping Hyperactive Children
Such babies are those who turn the house upside downbottom; They can not sit still, their mood changes in a few seconds. Hyperactive guys are in charge in the kindergarten, and at school - informal class leaders. For these children is characterized by the desire to learn something new, interesting, so that it's very difficult to sleep them. If this is still possible, then the sleeping posture that they choose is very interesting. Watch how your children sleep if energy is boiling in them.
It happens that they show miracles of balancing act - they cover the pillow with their feet, falling asleep on the diagonal of the bed. Others sleep perpendicular to the bed, crumpling the blanket and cushions in a ball;sometimes the active kid moves to the bed with his parents, falls on one of them from above, throwing his legs on the second.
As psychologists often remark, in a dreamMany hidden desires and behavioral features of adults and children are manifested. Watch, in what position your baby sleeps, - it is possible that she will reveal his character and tell about the hidden feelings of the child.