- Global rating average: 0.0 out of 5
How to achieve your goals?
Be, on the one hand, a very dynamic person and achieve something on the external plane. On the other hand, find and maintain harmony with yourself.
Western culture has accumulated vast experience of how a person can be active in the outside world. Eastern culture has a great experience of how to maintain harmony with itself. So combine it in your life.Be, on the one hand, a very dynamic person and achieve something on the external plane. On the other hand, find and maintain harmony with yourself.Would you like to learn how to live? It sounds tempting. Only perceived as a pipe dream.Is it at all possible to achieve something in life and at the same time maintain harmony within yourself?
It becomes possible that you designate for yourself as a goal.. The universe responds to our desires. This is one of its most fundamental laws. So that you can see this, I suggest you check on yourself the universal technology of achieving the goal. It consists of four steps.
- The first and most important step is todevelop a desire to achieve some goal. Just decide to desire something.
- The second thing that is needed is to create a clear vision of what exactly you want to receive.Specify your goal.By doing this, you will increase your desire, and literally create a channel through which your personal energy will flow.
- The third step is toget knowledge of how to move towards your intended goal.Where to get them? Just carry within yourself a request for such knowledge to be given to you, and make some effort to find it. And knowledge will come, be sure. Someone will “accidentally” tell you something, someone will “accidentally” give a book, you will “accidentally” take you to a seminar, etc.
- Fourth step.To use the knowledge gained, it is necessary to gain experience of its application.And here you can not do without a living example of those who have implemented such knowledge. How to find such people? Again, you just need to want and ask for the opportunity to meet with them.