How to bake a roll?
Passion for baking and confectioner's art,are present in every person. Aromatic delicacies leave no one indifferent. Cookies, cakes, rolls and rolls can also be cooked. Special secrets and secrets in how to bake a roll or something else, does not exist.
Preparation of this delicacy can becomethe starting point in becoming you, as a pastry-maker, is possible because it's quick and, most importantly, easy to prepare. Biscuit rolls are cooked for 30 minutes and do not require complex ingredients.
You will need one glass of flour, an incomplete glass of sugar, 3 eggs, a tablespoon of soda and 2 tablespoons of honey, butter or margarine to grease the baking tray.
Cooking of the cake
Start by heating the oven to 200 degrees. Next, put eggs and sugar in a working bowl (for example, a bowl). Beat with a mixer, add flour and whisk again. Attach honey and soda. Soda should be extinguished (in a spoon with soda, pour a little water). All ingredients are whipped until smooth.
Lubricate the pan with oil and pour the mixture. Align everything with a thin layer over the entire area of the baking tray. Put it in a preheated oven. The biscuit itself bakes 7-10 minutes no more. A sign of readiness is the golden color of the cake.
While preparing a biscuit, prepare the filling. The options are limited only by your imagination. We offer several options:
- Any jam or jam.
- Sour cream, whipped with sugar, with the addition of fresh banana or canned pineapple.
- Cream with berries.
- Boiled condensed milk with walnuts.
Folding the cake
Rolls of dough can be folded with or without stuffing.
Option 1. Separate the finished cake from the baking tray. On a hot biscuit spread your stuffing and turn hot. It is the folding of a hot biscuit that will help to avoid its cracking.
Option 2. Finished cake is separated from the baking tray and carefully transferred to a clean towel. Fold the biscuit with the same towel and leave to cool. As the cake will cool down, unfold and "change" the towel to the filling. You turn back.
- If the temperature of the oven is 180 degrees, then the baking time of the cake is 15-20 minutes.
- Try not to over-bake the biscuit in the oven, then it will turn out to be fragile and unfit for folding.
- Folds the cake directly hot, so take care not to get burned.
- If the roll is not folded for some reason,make a cake from it. Cut the cake into 2 or 3 equal parts. One lubricate the filling and cover the second half (if there are three parts, then repeat the procedure).
- The main thing is not to get upset, if it did not work the first time, it happens. Repeat, and there will be an excellent result.