How to banned in contact?
Annoying people can be found everywhere, even inin social networks. "Vkontakte" is not an exception. If you do not want to receive more messages from a particular person or just do not want him to even look at your page, block it. So, we look at the instruction how to ban in contact.
How to ban a person in contact
- Go to the page of the person you want to blacklist.
- On the left, there is the option "Block (user name)" at the very bottom. Click on it.
So you banned a person, now he does notcan write you private messages, see only the latest avatar and basic information (date, birth, city). On your page it will say: "(your name) has restricted access to your page." He can also put you on the blacklist, add to bookmarks or complain about you for spam, the spread of pornography or insults.
Pay attention, you can not ban a person if he is in your friends. You will not find this option on its page. So first, remove it from your friends.
If you want the user page itselfwas blocked by the administration of "Vkontakte", then click on the bottom left of the "Report on (name of the person)" option. Specify the reason (spam, insults, pornography). Click the "Send" button. The moderators of the social network will review your complaint.
Also you can get additional material on the topic in the article How to Block a User in a Contact.
How to ban a group in contact
- Mark the entries on the group wall as spam.
- Send a complaint to the tech support "Vkontakte". It will be good if you send screenshots as evidence of violations of the rules by the group.
- When contacting technical support, specify the followingreasons: wrapping up participants, calling for violence, spamming, distributing drugs, pornography, adult materials for public access, a sharp change in the theme of the group
If you can not block the group "Vkontakte" yourself, ask for help in the community Blocking pages and groups vkontakte.
Also, for more information on the topic, read the article How to Ban in VC.