How to cook a brynza?
Soft salted cheese, known under the namebrynza, usually prepared from sheep or goat's milk. But in the market and even in the store you can meet and a cheese from cow's milk. Make a cheese, like any other cheese, with a special starter and abomasum.
We will tell you how to prepare a cheese in the home using ordinary vinegar or sour cream.
Brynza from milk and vinegar
- milk - 3 liters;
- table vinegar (9%) - 3 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.
For cooking cheese, you need to take home milk. The more fat milk you take, the more cheese you get and the more delicious it will be.
- Milk poured into a saucepan and let it boil.
- Meanwhile pour into a cup of vinegar and pour salt into the spoon.
- In the boiled milk pour in the vinegar and pour out the salt.
- Stirring boiling milk for a couple of minutes, waiting for it to curdle.
- We cover the gauze with a colander and drain the milk into it.
- When the whey drains, wrap the remaining mass in gauze and put oppression on it.
- When the cheese will cool, we remove it in the refrigerator.
Brynza with milk and sour cream
- 2 liters of fresh milk;
- 400 g fatty sour cream;
- 6 raw eggs;
- 3 tbsp. l. table salt.
- Milk is poured into a saucepan and put on fire.
- While the milk boils, mix sour cream with eggs and whisk a bit whisk or mixer.
- When the milk boils, pour in it sour-egg mixture and add salt.
- On the smallest fire with constant stirring, cook brinza for 5 minutes.
- Now merge everything into the gauze with a colander and leave to drain for 2-3 hours.
- Cooled mass wrapped in gauze and tightly tied.
- We put oppression from above and leave for the night.
- We keep the prepared cheese in the brine in the refrigerator.
Any brynza, including homemade, it is desirableStore in brine so that it does not dry out. Therefore, the whey, left after cooking cheese, do not pour, but use to store this delicious soft cheese.
More interesting recipes you can find in our selection in the section Food and Beverages.