How to cook a liver salad: a recipe with carrots and onions
If your home starts preparing forfestive feast, then you probably are puzzling over the composition of the solemn menu. Traditional "Olivier" and "Shuba" is unlikely to surprise your guests, which means that it is worth preparing new and original dishes. We suggest you try to make a hepatic salad. The recipe with carrots and onions will be presented just below, as well as with salted and fresh cucumbers, melted cheese and other ingredients.
"Simpler simple" salad
This dish is very simple in execution, does not require the purchase of expensive products and saves your time. How to cook a liver salad:
- Boil 300 grams of beef liver insalted water until half cooked, let it cool down a bit, and then cut into strips. After that, the liver should be fried in a frying pan in a small amount of vegetable oil. Do not forget to salt it well and pepper it.
- Rub one large carrot on a grater, and chop one head on a thin semicircle. Fry the vegetables until golden brown.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients, season with mayonnaise and, if necessary, add salt and pepper.
Hepatic salad with pickled cucumbers
This dish you can prepare as an original snack for the festive table or serve for dinner on any weekday. Preparing a hepatic salad (a recipe with carrots and onions) is very simple:
- Clear 500 grams of beef liver from the duct and film, lightly beat off with a knife and cut into long slabs.
- Preheat the frying pan, pour oil into it and fry the product until crisp.
- Three bulbs and one large carrot cut into thin strips and also fry.
- Salted cucumber (4 pieces) and fresh herbs (one bunch) chop, and then mix with the rest of the prepared foods.
- Salt salt and pepper to your taste, give a little brew and serve to the table.
Salad liver with mushrooms
This dish can not be called dietary, butit is very tasty and satisfying. We do not recommend cooking it every day - better save the recipe for special occasions. Hepatic salad (a recipe with a photo attached) is prepared as follows:
- Four boiled eggs and two onions must be cut into half rings.
- 300 grams of beef liver (can be more) rinse, remove the film, cut into long strips and fry.
- Champignons (300-400 grams) thinly cut along and fry along with onions until a ruddy crust.
- Grind two salted cucumbers, fresh greens and combine them with other products. Season the salad with mayonnaise, season with salt, add ground pepper.
Delicious and hearty liver and vegetable saladis able to decorate any festive table. You can serve it as a separate dish, or you can use strong drinks as a snack. Hepatic salad puff pastry (its recipe is very simple) is prepared this way:
- Cook two large carrots and four chicken eggs. Grind the products on the grater, with the yolks and proteins should be rubbed separately.
- 300 grams of liver boil in salted water untilready, cool a little. After this, cut the by-product into small pieces and chop it with a blender (you can also grate it).
- Two onion heads finely chop and sprinkle with apple cider vinegar.
- Cheese (150 grams) finely grate.
- Hepatic salad (recipe with carrots and onions -far from being the only one) is collected as follows: first lay out the mince, then marinated onions, cheese, and in the end the wiped egg whites. Each layer should be slightly salted and mayonnaise. Finished salad left to sprinkle with chopped yolk, decorate with herbs and give a little infusion before serving.
Salad with melted cheese
Prepare for your family and friends originalliver salad with pickled cucumbers and cheese. Your family will be grateful to you and will repeatedly ask you to repeat this culinary experience. Hepatic salad (a recipe with a photo is useful to every hostess) is prepared this way:
- Boil in boiling water 300 grams of liver. Readiness of the product can be checked with a toothpick.
- Cook potatoes (six tubers) and carrots (five pieces).
- Frozen cheese (100 grams) put on an hour in the freezer.
- Peel two large pickled cucumbers from the skin.
- Grind all the ingredients.
We form the hepatic salad layers (the recipe can be improved and supplemented, if the need arises):
- A large dish is laid out halfprepared potatoes and smeared with mayonnaise. Sauce is best prepared on your own - it will take you no more than three minutes. Salt and pepper the potatoes.
- The next layer - minced meat from the liver (half of the total mass) and mayonnaise. If you do not like beef liver, then you can cook this dish on the basis of chicken, pork or turkey.
- After that, put half the cucumbers and carrots. This layer is also soluble, peppered and greased with mayonnaise.
- The rest of the products are laid out in the same sequence again.
- We decorate the prepared dish with grated cheese, greens and berries of the Kalina.
Layered salad with carrots in Korean style
This tasty dish will taste even to those whousually does not like snacks from the liver. Surprise your guests with a spicy salad and get them deserved compliments. Hepatic salad layers (the recipe below) is prepared as follows:
- Boil 400 grams of beef or chicken liver in salted water. Cool and grate.
- Four heads of onions finely chop and fry in vegetable oil.
- Rub on a large grater three boiled eggs.
- Liverfish salt, pepper and mix with two spoons of homemade mayonnaise.
- Place the liver mass on the dish and level it.
- The next layer is fried onions and mayonnaise.
- After that, spread the carrots in Korean (200 grams), mayonnaise, crushed eggs (3 pieces) and again mayonnaise.
- We decorate the dish with grated cheese (150 grams), feathers of green onions and dill sprigs.
Hepatic salad puff (this recipe will take its place in your cookbook, believe me!) Will turn out especially tasty, if you give it to stand in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
Salad with liver and fresh cucumbers
If you want to reduce the fat content of the prepared dish, then try to use as many fresh vegetables as possible for its preparation. The hepatic salad with cucumber is cooked quite simply and quickly:
- 300 grams of beef liver should be cooked and cut into cubes.
- Grind three boiled eggs, two potatoes, one carrot, one onions, two large cucumbers.
- Mix all the products in a salad bowl, season with salt, season with pepper and mayonnaise to taste, mix well. Delicious and hearty salad is ready to serve.
Hepatic salad with pickled cucumbers and crackers can be cooked very quickly. This recipe will greatly help those who unexpectedly came across a large company of guests:
- 400 or 500 grams of liver should be cut into cubes, add salt, add ground pepper and fry until ruddy crust in vegetable oil.
- Separately, fry the grated carrots, crushed onions and garlic.
- Mix the prepared products with mayonnaise, homemade or bought in the store with croutons (you can take it with any taste). If desired, you can add a little dill or green onions.
Festive salad "Camomile"
This original dish is made in a special way - so as to become the central decoration of the table. For its preparation you need:
- Grind one large onion and sprinkle it with vinegar.
- Boil and finely chop three eggs, potatoes (two large tubers) and 200 grams of beef liver.
- Spread out on a large and flat dishmarinated onions, potatoes, minced meat, crushed canned cucumber (four pieces), 50 grams of canned corn and eggs. Each layer should be salted and greased with mayonnaise.
- For decorating lay out on the surface of lettucedrawing of a camomile. For stems and leaves you need to take the feathers of green onions, cucumbers or twigs of dill, and for the flower - corn kernels (core) and sliced protein strips of one egg (petals).
Exotic chicken liver salad with pineapple
Prepare for your guests an original dish and please them with an unusual combination of tastes:
- 300 grams of chicken liver should be washed, cut into small pieces and fry until cooked in vegetable oil.
- 200 grams of champignons slice thin plates and fry in a pan.
- Mix in a deep bowl the processed foods andadd to them crushed canned pineapples (half a can), onions cut into half rings (one head), and squeezed garlic (two or three slices).
- Rub on a small grater 100 grams of anyhard cheese and rastolkite on the kitchen board 60 grams of walnuts. Add these products to the salad and mix everything thoroughly. Season the dish with salt, pepper, ketchup (three tablespoons) and mayonnaise (to taste).
Before you serve a salad on the festive table,let it brew for a couple of hours in the refrigerator. Be sure to come up with an original design for this dish. For example, you can put it on salad leaves or decorate with fresh herbs.
As you can see, a liver salad (recipewith carrots and onions - this is a classic) can be prepared in dozens of different ways. And each of these dishes is simple, even if it contains exotic products. Hepatic salad, cooked literally for half an hour, will pleasantly surprise your guests with a piquant and delicate taste. We hope that our recipes will help you to meet worthily guests or quickly prepare for the long-awaited holiday.