How to cook beef liver?
It is believed that one of the most popular andclassic dishes of Russian cuisine, beef stroganoff. It is prepared only from meat. But the fact that according to this recipe you can cook a liver is known to few. This recipe is called "Stevgan's liver". Cook this way, you can liver and pork, and chicken, and turkey, but the ideal choice in this case will be the liver of beef. In this article, we will also talk about how to cook the liver "in Berlin" and the liver in the pot.
The liver is "Stroganov's"
How to cook beef liver in a "Stroganov" way? Of course, with sour cream.
- beef liver - half a kilogram;
- onion - 200 grams;
- flour - 1 tablespoon;
- sour cream - 300 ml;
- vegetable oil;
- The liver must be cleaned of the film. Then cut into small blocks, the length of which should be 4-5 cm, and the width of 1 cm. To make it easier to cope with this task, the liver can be slightly frozen, or vice versa, not completely unfrozen.
- Cut the onions into cubes, rather small.
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add the liver to the fried onions. Sprinkle it with flour and fry it well on all sides. At the same time, the fire can be strong enough that the liquid evaporates as quickly as possible, and a ruddy crust forms.
- Salt, pepper, add sour cream, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
The liver "in Berlin"
Now consider how to cook beef liver "in Berlin."
To do this, you will need:
- 500 g of beef liver;
- one onion;
- two green apples;
- sweet paprika;
- black pepper;
- vegetable oil.
- Chop the liver portionwise. Fight off through the film. Roll in flour and fry in vegetable oil. After one side is fried, salt and pepper it, turn over to the other side. Remove on a paper towel.
- Apples peeled off, cut into slices and fried in strained oil, in the very one in which the liver was cooked. Apples take off.
- Onion cut into rings and fry in the same frying pan, add salt, add curry and paprika, and fry it almost until cooked.
- Put all the ingredients on the dish in the nextsequences: apples, liver, onions. Put the cookware with the liver in the microwave oven for 2-3 minutes, power 700. You can put it in the oven, for 5-7 minutes, the temperature is 175 degrees.
Liver in a pot
All the best and interesting we cook at home. The liver of beef in pots is not only delicious, but also an unusual dish.
To do this, you will need:
- 1 cup of buckwheat;
- pork fat net;
- half a kilo of beef liver;
- two carrots;
- 2 onions.
- For the night, pour boiling water on buckwheat.
- Cut the mesh into squares.
- Fried carrots and onion, liver and buckwheat let through a meat grinder.
- 1 tablespoon of fillings wrapped in a grid box, like cabbage rolls.
- Fry the resulting liverworts until crisp.
- Put cabbage leaves on the bottom of pots. Put in the liverworts.
- At 1/3 pots pour boiling water. Cover and put in the oven for 20 minutes.