How to cook okroshka?
Watch the video
Each hostess knows how to cook okroshka, anddoes this according to one of the many recipes. This summer soup is very refreshing in the heat, but it can be cooked at any other time of the year. A pleasant tender taste, low caloric content and ease of preparation make okroshka a universal dish for all occasions. We suggest to learn how to properly prepare tasty okroshka on whey, water and mineral water.
How to cook whey powder
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- Whey milk - 2 liters.
- Sausage boiled - 250 g.
- Fresh cucumbers - 3 pcs.
- Dill - 1 bunch.
- Green onions - 1 bunch.
- Potatoes - 300 g.
- Eggs of chicken - 3 pcs.
- Radish - 6 pcs.
- Sour cream - 200 g.
- Salt, black pepper powder to taste.
- Eggs boil, peel, cut into small pieces, put together in a saucepan.
- Radish thoroughly rinse, cut into thin slices, add to the eggs.
- Boil the potatoes in a peel, cool, clean, cut into pieces.
- Add the green onion finely, add to the pan to the already crushed products.
- Boiled sausage cut into cubes.
- Dill wash, dry, finely chop.
- Salt, pepper, add sour cream.
- After thoroughly mixing the preform, pour it with the serum and allow to stand in the refrigerator for an hour.
How to cook okroshka on water
Ingredients for 5 liters of okroshki:
- Eggs - 10 pcs.
- Dill, parsley and onion green - 1 bunch.
- Mayonnaise - 300 g.
- Potatoes - 900 g.
- Beef - 650-750 g.
- Cucumbers - 4-5 pieces.
- Mustard - 5 tsp
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Water - 3 liters.
- Water boil, cool, clean in the refrigerator.
- Potatoes, eggs and meat boil in advance, cool, cut into cubes. From 2-3 eggs to take out yolks and leave whole, they will later be razmerem with mustard.
- Cucumbers and greens wash, let dry, finely chop.
- Leave the yolks to grind with mustard, add the juice of one lemon and salt (for the entire volume of the pan).
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan, add mayonnaise, water and chopped greens. Okroshka can be eaten immediately, and you can give her time to brew.
How to cook okroshka on mineral water
Ingredients for 3 liters of okroshki:
- Chicken fillet - 400 g.
- Fresh cucumber - 3 pcs.
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp. l.
- Potatoes - 400 g.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Green onions and dill - 1 bunch.
- Citric acid, salt - to taste.
- Mineral water highly carbonated - 2 liters.
- We boil the potatoes, clean them, pass them through the egg.
- We do the same with eggs.
- Cucumbers are mine, cut into cubes.
- Clean greens shredded.
- Chicken fillet boil in salted water, let it cool down, and cut into cubes.
- All the ingredients are piled in a saucepan, add mayonnaise, salt, citric acid and pour mineral water. We insist in the fridge for 3 hours.
On other ways of cooking you will tell an article How to cook okroshka on kefir or kvass.