How to cook pork ribs?
From pork ribs, you can cook a lot of delicious dishes, which will come at the same time and to the festive table, and to your daily dinner. A few recipes for delicious dishes you will find below.
How to cook pork ribs in the oven?
You can cook pork ribs in the oven: they turn out delicious, hearty and juicy. For this dish, you need these products:
- 1.5 kg of pork brisket with ribs;
- 3 cloves garlic;
- 2 onions;
- 10 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- 20 g of honey;
- 20 ml of water;
- 5 g of mustard.
- Rinse the fins with running water, cut into portions. In a separate container, prepare the sauce. Mix mustard, honey and water, add salt, pepper and other spices. Mix everything well.
- Then grease the sauce ribs, put them in a baking dish and put in a preheated oven. Bake the dish for 1 hour, periodically pulling out the ribs and lubricating them with sauce.
- Peel onion, garlic, chop them in a blender. Spread the frying pan, pour oil into it and fry the vegetable mass. 5 minutes before the ribs are ready, remove them from the oven, grease the onions and put the form to bake. Decorate the dish with fresh herbs, and cooked potatoes as a side dish.
How to cook delicious pork ribs in Czech?
If you plan to cook pork ribs, you can use the old Czech recipe. It will require the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of pork ribs;
- 250 ml broth,
- 250 ml thick cream;
- 2 sour apples;
- 2 onions;
- 10 g of honey;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt pepper.
- Wash the ribs, dry and cut into portions. Take a frying pan, heat oil and honey on it. As soon as these ingredients are boiled, place the ribs on a frying pan, lightly fry and transfer to a saucepan.
- Put the sauté pan on a slow fire, pour the pork with broth, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cut finely onions, apples, add salt, pepper and send everything to the ribs. Stir for 20 minutes over medium heat. Serve on the table, decorating the ribs with greens. Garnish can be chosen any.
More recipes for the preparation of pork ribs can be found in our article-What to cook from the ribs.