How to cure varicose veins?
Contrary to popular belief, varicose veins are a problem,often manifested at a very early age. In particular, it is not uncommon for teenagers to suffer from this disease. Depending on the stage of the disease, some methods may be used for treatment. Let's talk about how to cure varicose veins.
Three options for treating varicose veins
Surgical methods of treatment can be different:
- Stripping (the affected vein is removed by a special probe);
- Miniflebectomy (vein removal through a special puncture in the skin);
- Transluminal phlebectomy (improved version of miniblebectomy);
- Ligation (vein ligation).
This approach involves the use ofmedications that improve the tone of the vessels, preventing the appearance of trophic ulcers, eliminating problems with the blood flow and eliminating swelling. Also, the conservative method involves wearing special, tightening medical bandages and stockings.
Physiotherapeutic methods can also be prescribed:
- compression therapy (in particular, the use of special tightening medical bandages or stockings that relieve the burden from the veins);
- electropulse therapy and so on.
To date, this approach is not consideredis too effective, and therefore is used either within the framework of complex treatment of pathology, or in cases when it comes to contraindications to the use of other techniques (for example, in pregnancy).
This method is, perhaps, even lesseffective than the previous one, in terms of treatment of varicose veins. However, to ease the symptoms, to ease the patient's condition, it is quite suitable. It is also very important to consider that some folk remedies can cause serious harm, because there may be certain contraindications for the use of certain techniques, herbs. Therefore, it is better to consult with a doctor.
Among the popular recipes can be identified the following:
- Compresses made of chestnut. On a slice of black bread, a layer of camphor oil is applied (it is possible, in principle, to use creamy oil), and on it are dried powdered (along with peel) horse chestnuts. "Sandwich" is applied to the sick vein with bread up, from above wrapped up with a warm cloth, a handkerchief. The compress will need to be done 10 times.
- Vinegar. Places with painful veins every day for a month before going to bed rubbing vinegar.
- Extract of calendula. 50 g of calendula flowers (fresh) pour 0.5 l of vegetable oil. To sustain 12 hours, after that to boil on a water bath of 30 minutes and 1 hour to give to be insisted. Decoction to filter. Rub the oily mixture into the varicose veins.