How to decorate a room for the New Year?
The last few weeks before the New Yeardiffer a lot of pre-holiday hassle. The New Year means a lot for many people, for many it is the most favorite holiday. He wants to meet in a pleasant atmosphere. If you want to know how to decorate a room for the New Year to convey the atmosphere of this wonderful holiday, this article will help you a lot. You need fantasy, free time and materials. And also bright attributes: bright garlands, a Christmas tree, multi-colored tinsel.
In the house they set up one tree. She is placed in a room where the celebration of the New Year will be held. We decorate other rooms with spruce and pine branches. Use decorative snowflakes, icicles, Santa Claus and Snow Maiden figurines, artificial snow. To simulate hoarfrost, you can put the branches of coniferous tree in a strong saline solution and allow them to dry. The smell of pine needles and citruses raises the mood and creates a festive atmosphere. But in fact the spruce you have installed can be artificial. Essential oils like fir, mandarin, orange, cedar will help here. Consider how to decorate a room for the New Year, and that this will require:
- Christmas tree: real or artificial
- Spruce or pine branches
- Conventional table salt
- Different fur-tree toys
- Garlands, they can be in the form of simple light bulbs or represent glowing fruits and flowers.
- Rain and tinsel
- Cans of artificial snow
- Brush, cardboard, scissors, glue.
We decorate the house
- Let's install the Christmas tree. If you bought a live one, be sure to chop off its lower branches. We decorate it first with large toys, and then with small toys. On the branches we will tie a few wide bows of wide silk ribbons. Now you can wrap it with a garland and decorate it with rain.
- Under the tree we will put toy Santa Claus and Snow Maiden. On New Year's Eve they will need to place beautifully packaged gifts beside them.
- Make a strong salt solution - 2 kilogramssalt diluted in 3 liters of water. We boil until the salt dissolves. We lower the branches into it for several hours. After that, dry it. Thus, it will give the impression that the fir branches in the snow. Put them in the vases and decorate the rooms.
- From wire we will create a skeleton of a bell or other toy. We'll wrap up the tinsel. Attach a few toys. Decorate with snow from a special can. Decorate the toy with a window or a wall.
- Fix several fir branches with a wire, hang Christmas balls on the branches, decorate with rain and artificial snow from the can. Set the Christmas tree bouquet in a vase or hang it on the wall.
- We cut stars out of dense cardboard. The surface is greased with glue and sprinkled with sequins or shredded shards of broken toys. Let's wait until the glue dries. We proceed analogously to the second surface. These decorations will look good on the window.
- Decorate the whole room with colorful garlands. The otvetvet, which they give, will create a festive mood. Garlands decorate the cornice or walls. They can also decorate lighting fixtures: chandeliers, sconces.
- Beautiful toys can be placed in a large bowl. Among them, put on an orange, to create a flavor, stick it with a carnation.
Now you know all about how to decorate a roomon New Year's Eve, to create a festive atmosphere, to surprise family and friends. This will allow you to show imagination and attract children. So, the spirit of the holiday will be in the house even before the beginning of the celebration. We wish you good luck and a happy New Year!