How to develop intelligence?
Intellect is a collection of mentalabilities of man, is the ability to cognize and analyze the world, and also to influence the surrounding world with meaningful actions. And do not be a genius to understand that a developed intellect in the modern world is an indispensable condition for success in life. That is why, it is very important to know how to develop intelligence.
Qualities of intellect
- Logic - the ability to think logically, consistently develop thought, understand what will result in those or other actions.
- The flexibility of the mind is the ability to abstract from patterns, to think in a new way, independently, to impose one's own experience on certain situations, to derive new connections of objects.
- Depth of thinking is the ability to distinguish the important among the mass of information, the ability to distinguish the main among the minor things.
- Curiosity is the desire to develop, by cognizing everything new from the outside world.
- Latitude of thinking. Ability to consider the problem on a global scale, comprehensively.
- Criticality of thinking is the ability to sensiblyevaluate the correctness of decisions taken, and the ability to abandon action if they were not properly planned, and choose a new, correct way to solve the problem.
- Proof of thinking is the ability to use someone else's useful experience, patterns, and constantly confirm the fidelity of one's own thoughts.
Intellect is determined not only by the genotype,is the natural data of man, but also the experience of man, obtained in the process of life. So, everyone has the opportunity to become smarter if they know how to develop intelligence. And so we can develop and develop the intellect at any age.
Ways: how to develop intelligence
Since the intellect is responsible for all cogitativeprocesses such as: perception, cognition, analysis, thinking, remembering, making decisions and achieving goals, then it is necessary to develop it in many ways:
- Developing games, they can include chess,poker, backgammon, various logical computer games, so-called "dumalki". Efficiency from them increases due to the game form of training, rivalry, the latter even more stimulates thought processes.
- Education and development. Everyone knows that training develops intelligence. To the same method, any knowledge of the new can be attributed. In addition to the fact that you learn new in the process of learning, it still develops memory. If you have long finished your studies, it is useful to pass a refresher course, or to master a new specialty, to participate in seminars, to learn a new language.
- Reading, one of the options for learning new, readcan be both scientific literature and artistic. It depends on your preferences, do not force yourself to read what you do not like, because that will not be enough of this.
- The study of exact sciences develops analyticalability, logic, criticality of mind, evidence, depth of thinking and so on. Solving mathematical problems is for the intellect, like charging for the body.
- Hobby. Passion for something, this is a sign of curiosity, various hobbies, allow you to look at the world differently, for example, drawing, music, photography, and develop the flexibility of the mind.
Tips: how to develop intelligence
- Try to change your life, as reflexeskill the ability to soap. This applies not only to some physical actions, but also to intellectual activity, often repeated procedures become automatic, and you no longer think about what you are doing. Dilute the routine work.
- Stop thinking with patterns, act only on your own decisions, but do not dismiss the experience of humanity.
- Choosing ways how to develop intelligence, rely on your hobbies, because the way should be to you interesting, without interest any development is impossible.
- Keep a diary. This allows us to analyze in more detail our own actions and the day we lived.
- Be engaged in planning your own life, make plans, dream, after all, it develops the imagination.
Another topic is also devoted to another article on our website: "How to become smart?".