How to draw a kitten in stages?
Watch the video
Children are very fond of drawing. They especially like to draw animals. We offer step-by-step instructions to help you draw a cute little kitty without difficulty. Even a child can cope with this task. So do not meditate anymore how to draw a kitten in stages, and take a pencil in your hand and start!
Drawing the head
You need to start drawing from the head. So first draw the head and face.
- With a simple pencil draw a short horizontal arc - the top of the head from ear to ear of the future kitten.
- Now on the edges of the arc draw two sharptriangle. In this case, the lateral sides of the triangles are made slightly curved (convex lines), and the base is not drawn at all. Keep in mind that in kittens ears are at a fairly large distance from each other compared to the ears of adult cats.
- Next, draw a contour muzzle. To do this, from the edge of one ear to the edge of the other we draw a semicircular line, representing the oval of the muzzle of the kitten. Thus the general drawing of a head should be entered in an imaginary circle.
- On the left side of the head just below the ear (on the line of the eyes) is erased by an eraserpart of the drawn line and draw a slightly concave line. As a result, we obtain a contour of the muzzle with a prominent convex cheek.
- Draw the eyes. They can be ordinary round black buttons or real cat eyes - large, bright, with longitudinal pupils. The main thing is that both eyes are on the same line.
- A little below the eye draw a little nose in the form of a small heart.
- Next, draw a mouth - two diverging from the center of the nozzle semicircular lines (convex side down).
- On the cheeks draw a mustache - a few straight lines, fanning from the center of each cheek.
Draw the torso
- From the right side of the head draw a non-closed elongated oval - the back and place for the tail.
- From the left side of the head draw a semicircular line - the breast.
- We mark out the paws with dashes - the back right down from the first oval and the front right down from the breast line.
- Between these two paws draw a line of tummy.
- In the same way, we mark the second hind leg under the tummy and the second front under the breast with strokes.
- We circle the paws with solid lines.
- We draw a tail with a pipe.
- We finish the stripes on the tail, paws and back.
- If desired, add a picture of the volume, putting on the image of the kitten shadows and glare.
That's all. Our kitten is ready! About how else you can draw a kitten in a pencil step by step, you will also learn from the article How to draw a kitten.