How to draw a Rainbow pony?
Pretty animated character - Rainbow poniesDesh - fell in love with both children and adults. To draw a cheerful friendly horse, you need a little patience and a bit of free time. We will tell you how, step by step, starting with the simplest lines, draw a small horse.
How to draw a Rainbow pony: step by step instruction
Before drawing we will solve organizational questions -prepare the paper, eraser and pencil. The pencil should be hard - this will make the sketch thin thin lines, which can not be repaired or eliminated altogether. After the base part of the drawing is completed and you remove all the auxiliary lines, you can use pencils with softer slates that leave saturated black lines.
- To draw the Rainbow ponies in stages, first draw a circle (in the middle of it draw a horizontal line) and connecting with it an oval, inclined to the right. These will be the areas of the head and trunk of a pony.
- At the top of the circle draw a funny bangs of a horse and a right ear.
- Now, mark on the muzzle large eyes with cilia, a tiny nose and mouth. Eyes draw so that through the pupil in the middle the previously planned horizontal line passed.
- Below the head, draw two small folded wings. Do not forget to show feathers with characteristic dashes.
- Now it remains only to draw a trunk with legs and a magnificent tail.
Our pony is ready. Erase all the auxiliary lines, correct the desired elements of the picture. If you want to draw a Rainbow Deshony pony in color, then use a pencil or blue paint - this is the tone in which the horse is painted in the cartoon. But the bangs, wings and a tail make it multicolored. If you plan to leave the picture in pencil execution, you can gently shade the picture, apply shadows and make highlights in some places. And hatching will be more convenient to impose on a previously shaded area with a pencil.
You can try to draw a rainbow pony and sideways. The principle of drawing in this case will remain the same, only you will have to more detailed draw the legs, tail and wings.