How to draw an owl?
Watch the video
If you have the luck to be a mother in life(papa) of one or even a few restless and inquisitive tomboy, you know firsthand how, at times, it is difficult to control and direct in the right direction that inexhaustible flow of energy, which does not allow small fidgets to stop for a second. They all want to know and be able to. And how grieved they are when something does not work out for them. And our task, as parents, is to help and prompt, console and entertain, interest and teach.
Well, we can find countless joint activitiesquantity. Take at least drawing. You do not need to be a venerable painter to portray a house or a snowman, a Christmas tree or a flower, a bird or a hedgehog. After all, the main thing is not the perfection of the picture, but the opportunity to communicate with the most beloved person in the world. If you thoroughly prepare, you can create masterpieces and more difficult.
Let's try to understand with you, toexample, how to draw an owl in pencil, then to paint it. Why an owl? Because this bird is a symbol of wisdom. Because they have a memorable appearance and a peculiar voice. Because they can tell a lot about your child. It turns out a kind of natural science lesson, smoothly turning into a lesson in fine arts. Yes, your child, at least half an hour from the place will not move, and for some - this is already an achievement. Remember everything that you know about owls (fairy tales, songs, knowledge of biology from the school program, too, can come in handy) and let's start.
How to draw an owl: instruction
- As you know, an owl is a night bird with a largehead and huge, glowing in the dark, eyes. The body is not much bigger than her head. Therefore, the very first thing we do is draw two practically identical circles, placing them one above the other. The top will be the head of our owl, well, the lower one, respectively, by the trunk.
- The head of the bird is separated by a straight vertical line in half.
- With the help of two lines, we plan the location of the eyes and beak. To do this, divide the head of the owl horizontally into three parts.
- In the middle part, on both sides of the vertical line, draw two large round eyes, and in them - the pupils.
- At the junction of the vertical and lower horizontallines draw a bill. It is depicted in the form of a drop turned upside down. In this case, tell the child that owls are predatory birds. And their beak is very strong. It is bent downwards to make it more convenient to hold the prey.
- You, for sure, know that owls have such cleverview through his eyebrows. They make them look like old men, wise with life experience. Try and you give your owl as much as possible respectable appearance. To do this, draw her eyebrows along the upper horizontal line.
- On the top of the head we draw two triangular eyelets with brushes. By the way, do not forget to explain to your child that the ears of an owl are heard by every rustle in the night forest, so hunting them, often, is successful.
- On each side of the head, using a broken line, let's sketch our owlish fluffy cheeks.
- On the trunk, you can also make feathers with the same broken or rounded lines.
- On the right and left of the neck and up to the base of the trunk, draw large arches. It will be wings. They also need to "operate".
- In the lower part of the trunk, we represent paws with sharp claws. Our owl not only catches small animals, but also clings to the bark of trees with great agility and, as it were, creeps along them.
- On the breast of our ham, with the help of several wavy lines, we depict a drawing of plumage.
- Now you can delete all the auxiliary lines with the eraser and start painting.
- You can make the bird gray, or brown. The eyes of the owl are yellow, the beak is orange, and the feet are red.
Even if you have not held a pencil sincegraduation, knowing how to draw an owl in stages, quite cope with this task. And the reward for the labors will be the adoring glance of your favorite eyes and pure children's laughter, which will encourage you to new feats and accomplishments.