How to draw Rapunzel?
In our time, many children just love to watchcartoons. And, quite different topics. Today they enthusiastically talk about the cartoon where they watched the day before, where the evil monsters attacked the planet, and tomorrow they will cry, sympathizing with the princess, who was locked in the high tower by an evil stepmother. Let's consider in this article how to draw Princess Rapunzel.
Each girl will be pleased to have in her room a portrait of a fairy princess. Then you can even hang it on the wall, placing it in the frame beforehand. So, let's begin.
How to draw Rapunzel in stages
- Initially, draw a middle or a large circle for the head. Mark the main features. Then mark the line of the trunk, shoulders and neck.
- Begin painting the shape of the face of the girl, and then take your eyes, nose, mouth. Remember that the main feature of Disney characters are huge expressive eyes.
- Now draw long, curvy, golden hair. Do not forget about the small details. These are clear eyebrows, thick eyelashes, white teeth, scarlet lips. Then take on other elements. Draw a line of neck and a peeking ear. Mark the line in the drawing.
- At this stage, you need to draw small details. Mark the ruches on the blouse and the top of the dress. Then draw a hand and fingers squeezing the plate.
- Do not forget to draw the sleeve of the dress, and the nails on the arm.
- Detail the hand and add the clarity of the plate that is in the hands of the girl.
- Erase the lines that were used as the basis for the drawing in the first stage.
- You can take on the coloring.
Now you know how to draw Rapunzel. Choose the characters your child loves, and draw them in the same pattern. Let the collection of paintings on the wall be replenished with new and new drawings of your baby. This will allow us to see in the future how it developed.
The article is prepared on the basis of the materials of the site www.dragoart.com.