How to dress covers?
All car owners know that very muchIt is difficult to keep the seats in your vehicle in its original form, since a lot of dust and dirt settles on its surface. Solve this problem is not difficult - it is only to buy covers. In the store you can purchase them depending on your own taste and preferences. Here is the purchase made, and before you a new problem arose - how to dress the covers?
How to put on cases
To start, the covers should be removed from the package,To understand what elements they consist of and what they are intended for. Experts advise in the beginning all the details of the newly purchased product to be disposed in the cabin of the car in the manner that they will then have to be installed. Covers designed for the front seats, located in the front seats, and covers designed for the rear seats - in the rear.
It is necessary to carefully understand theit is the seat designed for this case - for the right or left. The fact is that many models for the left and right chairs are very different from each other. This requirement applies not only to the part of the boot that is designed for the seat, but also to its rear. In this case, one should be guided by the absence or presence of mechanical adjustment of the pockets of the pockets, armrests and back. This scheme can be attributed to the installation of covers on the rear seats.
Before you put on your covers, you need tocarefully look through the car product. Pay special attention to the headrests. The fact is that in some models the front head restraints are larger than the rear ones, although at first glance this can be overlooked, but you can check it.
To check the lateral elements of the head restraintsattach to each other. There is another important point - for installation, you should determine the back and front parts. For some cases, this is simply necessary.
Carefully consider the arms, theyalso have a front and back. For a correct installation it is worthwhile to figure out which part of the front part they have, and which is the back one. To do this, you need to carefully see their side parts. The side with the big bend is the front part.
In the beginning, the covers are worn on the front seats. How to put covers on the driver's and front passenger's seats?
- There is no need to take these chairs out of the salon to install covers on them.
- Both head restraints are removed from both seats.
- After that, put the cover on the back of the frontseat and pulled down. Three elastics located on the central seam are passed between the backrest and the seat through the slot, after which they are stretched so that the cover seats tightly on the chair. Only then, under the seats, the rubber bands are hooked.
- The next action - the lower part of the car cover is put on the seat. This part is straightened in all directions and hooked under the seat.
- After that, the back of the product is pulled over the back. To do this, pull it down and secure the rubber band under the seat with hooks.
- The last stage - on the headrests is stretcheda cover and a rubber band. In those places where the rods of the headrests enter the armchair, a cross-sectional cut is made. After that, the edges of the cut are filled in the pistons and the head restraints are inserted.
- The same actions are taken with the other front seat.
How to properly dress the covers on the back row of armchairs
- The rear seats are dismantled and removed from the car.
- After this, it is necessary to cover the details of the cover on the corresponding parts of the seats. Those details, where there are zippers, are designed for the seat back, and without zippers for the bottom.
- Car cover, designed for the back of the back seat, stretch with rubber bands from top to bottom, and then fix it with hooks.
- After that, the bottom of the chair is put on the cover and straightened from the front of the seat to the rear. Before attaching the hooks, the cover must be tightened with rubber bands.
- After all these actions, the upper and lower parts of the rear seats are installed in the car.
Dressing covers on the car can and without taking outcar seats. But in this case, you will not get a good fit. As a result, the cases can crumple, tear and break down before the fixed covers.