How to easily and beautifully draw Santa Claus with a simple pencil and colors for beginners in stages: different ways, step-by-step instructions, charts, photos, pictures of Santa Clauses and videos, how to draw a real Santa Claus for the New Year
Santa Claus- favorite fairy-tale hero of children and adults. He comes to New Year's Eve, gives gifts, tells funny stories and leads dances.Children draw it on greeting cards, at New Year's competitions or in letters addressed to Santa Claus himself. In this regard, we will examine how beautiful and correctly draw a fabulous magician.
The main thing in the article
How very simple to draw beautiful Santa Claus in different ways?
It’s really simple to portray a beloved fairy-tale hero, if you are good at understanding the details of the drawing. And what about the options and ways of portraying the main character of New Year's fairy tales and holidays, there are enough of them. Santa Claus can draw:
- A simple pencil;
- Colored pencils;
- Acrylic paints;
- On paper;
- In a notebook;
- On the window;
- On the mirror;
- On the Christmas ball;
- On clothes;
- On the dishes.
In fact, there are more options, the main thing is to show imagination and put it into work.
How easy and beautiful to draw a cheerful Santa Claus with a pencil for beginners in stages: scheme and photo
- Starting at the top, draw a face. Since it is practically closed for Grandpa, you only need to portray the part that is visible, namely the eyes, cheeks and nose.Separately, this part of the face resembles a diver's mask, draw it on a piece of paper, and paint a nose in the form of a small droplet below the notch. Next, draw oval eyes with a highlight just above the middle, then wide eyebrows. Above the mask draw a hat with fur. Under the nose, a mouth spreading into a smile, in the form of a small crescent.
- Next, draw a mighty beard of Santa Claus, start to do it in two layers - on the edges of the cheeks, the first layer is small - it is a mustache, and the second is large, until the middle of the fur coat. Try to draw around the edges with zigzag movements so that the beard is visually realistic, you can also add folds inside it. Visually draw the middle line and after the beard mark the middle line of the fur coat. Draw a hemline and draw side lines. Try to make the coat a little flared, in the form of a triangle. Then round the edges and draw another line of fur.
- After - complete the miniature with sleeves, draw them just above the beginning of the fur coat. The principle of their drawing is the same as that of a fur coat, they should be a little flared. Complete the fur coat of Santa Claus with the fur on top, draw the rounded lines of the collar, starting from the cap, and ending at the middle of the beard.Draw a bag to one of the hands, it is not scary if it covers a part of the fur coat. You can remove the excess eraser. Add small folds, the image will look more realistic.
- If desired, you can color Santa Claus with colored materials, decorate the fur coat and bag with different curls and snowflakes, and you can also beat the background behind it.
How to draw Santa Claus face in parts: step by step instructions
Drawing a character, you can begin to portray him in parts. For example, first draw the nose, then the eyes, and then the head and the rest of the body. This method is no better and no worse; it is just another version of how you can easily and quickly draw a character.
How to draw Santa's nose?
- The nose is located approximately in the middle of the face, so it must be placed so that the other parts not only fit, but are of comparable size. If you start to depict the Sorcerer from the nose, then determine with the eye meter approximate lines of the face, caps and eyes, and place the nose in the part where it is appropriate.
- The shape of the nose may differ, but in any case it should look like a nose. It all depends on your imagination and on the position of Grandfather. In profile, it will be one form, in full face a little different.Often, for a fabulous character using a snub nose, even a little potatoes. Therefore, its shape resembles a tubercle.
How to draw the eyes of Santa Claus?
- The eyes of Santa Claus radiate good and love, so they should be depicted that way. By the way, the eyes reflect the character, so it depends on their appearance what your character will be like. They can be depicted as black beads, or more realistic. Do not forget to paint highlights, it also affects the realism.
- Above the eyes draw thick gray eyebrows, it will also complement its good nature. They can be straight or slightly curved, resembling a crescent. Wrinkles and folds around the eyes complement the image, make it lively and characteristic.
How to draw the head of Santa Claus?
- The head of the Wizard is essentially invisible, since the top is always a hat, and the bottom is a beard. Therefore, it is enough to portray that part of the face that is always in sight. And if you remove all the details, it resembles the mask of a diver.
How to draw a beard of Santa Claus?
- A beard is the same detail, without which Santa Claus would not be who he is. In Russian folklore, most wizards have an old age and a long beard, and this is no accident.And all because it symbolizes wisdom, wealth and honor.
- It is necessary to depict the symbol of wisdom long, and the longer, the better. Start from the cheeks and finish at the hem of a fur coat. Some strands can be distinguished by assigning them separately on the beard itself. Santa Claus is usually thick and large, so it can be depicted not only as a narrowed and oblong triangle, but also a barrel-shaped inverted triangle.
Pictures of Santa Clauses drawn: photo
Here we present to you variants of Santa Clauses.
How can you draw a funny Santa Claus with gouache paints on paper?
- Draw a small beige oval - this will be the face.
- On it draw a small flattened circle - a nose.
- Then black eyes make beads. Near each draw small dash - good wrinkles.
- Above the eyes, be sure to draw thick eyebrows with white gouache.
- Starting from under the nose, draw a white beard.
- On top of the oval, paint with white paint on the fur cap, and then use the red gouache to finish the cap itself, on the end with the bubo.
- For realism, add folds with a color darker than the background.
- From the beginning of the beard, draw a fur coat and sleeves, draw fur on the edges with white paint.
- Then draw mittens and felt boots.
- Draw a belt to Santa Claus, a bag in one hand and a staff in the other.
How to quickly draw a cute little Santa Claus in the cell?
You can depict a fabulous character not only in free form, but also by drawing details on the cells. To do this, you will need a notebook in a cage and any written tool, ideally - it is colored felt-tip pens or pencils.
- Find the middle of the sheet and start drawing a little higher. Draw an arc in a cage, paint over it, leaving a slight glare. Draw another arc above it and close it with a line below. After two cells opposite, repeat the action.
- Above the eyes, draw thick eyebrows with zigzag movements.
- Between the eyes, retreating one cell, draw a nose 2.5 cells wide. In shape, it should resemble a cloudless top.
- From the nostrils draw a mustache, moving the instrument in a semicircle in the upper part, and the lower one close with wavy movements. Connect the mustache at one point.
- Then draw a mouth under the mustache, adding two arcs, visually they should be under the nose.
- Above the eyebrows with a wavy line draw a fur cap, then draw the cap itself, slightly hanging down.On the end, draw a bubo.
- Starting from the cap, draw a beard with a wavy line.
- Backtrack a little from the beginning of the beard and paint the fur coat.
How to draw the simplest Santa Claus in an easy way to a child?
- Draw a lying oval, inside it in the upper part in the middle draw a smaller oval, 2 times.
- From the smaller oval, draw a shape resembling a candle flame to upside down - this will be a beard.
- Attach to the inner oval a semi-oval, and to it a soft triangular line - this will be a cap. Draw a part of the circle at the bottom of the line.
- Further from the big oval on the sides, draw two lines and connect them along the bottom edges. From the resulting coat on the sides, draw sleeves and mittens.
- Draw a staff to one hand and a bag to the other.
- At the bottom of the fur coats depict peeping boots.
- Paint a miniature Santa Claus with colored pencils or paints to make the drawing look more interesting.
Offer your child to portray Grandfather Frost also in such simple schemes:
How to draw a cool big Santa Claus on a window or glass step by step?
You will need:
- Round brush number 6 or number 8;
- Round brush number 4;
- Gouache paints - red, white, blue, black;
The course of action:
- Schedule a drawing area with a small brush. Place small dots for each part, where it should start and where it should end. This will facilitate the work.
- Take out the necessary colors on the palette so that they are easy to reach and mix, if necessary.
- Dip the brush in white paint and paint the eyes, then, in order not to lose time to dry, mark the fur caps. Then paint with a red paint nose, if necessary, then dilute with a little white gouache, the nose can not be scarlet.
- Draw your pupils in blue and put black dots inside. Paint a mustache with white paint, then pinkish lips. To do this, combine white and a little red paint. After - draw a long beard.
- Now it remains to draw a fur coat, staff and patterns. At will it is possible to add the image with a bag with gifts.
- Sponge a fur coat - it will facilitate the work. Apply to the sponge red gouache and dip on the palette, if a lot of scored. Then draw in a jerky movements coat in length, draw the sleeves, mittens. And then with the help of white paint sponge the fur, with the same jerky movements.
- Draw a stick with a thick brush and blue paint. You can decorate the staff with red carved patterns.
- Using a small brush, circle the character around the contour.
- Patterns can be painted with a brush, drawing various monograms, or with a sponge. For the version with a sponge you need to dip it in white paint and press it on the palette. After, jerky movements to get wet on a window. Without waiting for drying, with a finger in a glove, a wand, or a dry brush, draw snowflakes or other winter patterns. The result is a very interesting and simple pattern.
See also: Decorations on the windows for the new 2018: how to make an original New Year's decoration with your own hands from scrap materials?
How to draw a Santa Claus hat: pictures
The cap of the fairy-tale hero is always with fur and in color to the fur coat. But sometimes she is portrayed in different forms. For example, there are hats with bubo, and there is without it. Consider the most popular options.
How to draw a bag with gifts of Santa Claus?
The bag is drawn very simply - its shape resembles a ball or an ellipse. If it is closed, then in one part there should be a narrowing and a small assembly. And if it is opened, then inside you need to portray the looking-out parts of the gifts and the unfolded edges of the bag itself. Browse through several gift bag options.
How to draw Santa Claus with the Snow Maiden together?
In order to portray the main character of the New Year's holiday with her granddaughter, the Snow Maiden, you need to mark with lines where they will stand and in what position.
- Draw the middle lines of faces, mark the top and bottom of the characters.
- Then roughly outline the faces, torso, legs and arms. At this point, it is not necessary to draw everything; it is only necessary to outline light pencil lines.
- Put the characters in clothes and hats, clearly outline the fur, the staff of Santa Claus and the bag with gifts.
- Draw faces by painting eyes, noses, and mouths.
- Decorate with patterned clothing monograms.
- Using circular motions, add volume to Santa Claus's beard.
- Circle a clear outline of the characters and color if desired.
To learn how to draw faces and portraits of people, read more in our article: How to learn to draw portraits of people in pencil to beginning artists? We draw a portrait of a man in pencil in stages in different angles: full face, profile and head rotation
How to draw Santa's sleigh?
- Santa's sleigh is beautiful, bright, carved, harnessed by three frisky horses. They are depicted in the form of a chair on the runners.
The hero of Russian fairy tales, Santa Claus, has sleighs pulled by horses. And his European counterpart, Santa Claus, has deer.
- In the expanded version, they can be seen as in the lower image. Runners should be parallel to the sleigh, but the part between them and the sleigh can be decorated with monograms in the picture.
- In the next image you can see how you need to mark the sheet to put on it and the hero of fairy tales and sleigh with a horse.
VIDEO: How to draw a real Santa Claus for the New Year?
No matter how difficult it seems to depict heroes of fairy tales, but this is only at first glance. In fact, it is easy, if everything is dismantled point by point. What we did for you.