How to enter GTA SAMP?
Watch the video
Many avid computer game enthusiasts prefer to play on the network. To connect to any GTA San Andreas server, a special program called SanAndreas-MultiPlayer (shortly SAMP) is used.
It is she who is a client for playing online, so many beginning players are looking for information on how to enter GTA SAMP.
Running the application
- First you need to download the required version of the server.
- The installation of the program begins with the launch of the SAMP. It is required to specify the path to the folder in which the game is located and click the "Install" button. After the installation is completed, click the "Finish" button. If you were unable to install the application, read the article How to install the SAMP.
- To open the installed application, sometimes you need to go to the root folder of the GTA CA, and if the program icon is on the working window, you can use it.
- After launching the game client, a window appears on the computer screen where you must enter your game name (nickname). This should be done in the "Name" field.
- Next you need to open the tab in the menu bar at the topUnder the name Servers (servers), it is necessary to select the item Add server. This process is performed in order to add the server to the game list for quick connection. In the new window that appears, specify the IP address of the server (the server list can be found on the servers-samp.ru website), which you want to connect, and click OK to confirm.
- After adding the selected server, it appears in the list of all servers. To connect it, you must select with the mouse arrow and press the green button in the upper left corner of the screen.
For more information about the rules for using the SAMP server, see How to use SAMP.