How to establish a fashion at GTA San Andreas?
Watch the video
I want to download a new car or buyweapons, but you do not know how to install the mod on GTA San Andreas? Using the proposed guidance, you can easily make any necessary changes to the game.
First you need to download the program IMG Tool 2.0. Now let's determine how to install the fashion at the GTA San Andreas.
- We make copies of the folders "Data" and "Models", whichare in the game directory. We save them in a safe place so that you can return to their original position and try again in case of incorrect installation of mods.
- For greater reliability, we perform the installation manually using IMG Tool 2.0.
- Download from the Internet archive with a new machine. It contains 2 files in the formats TXD and DFF, where the car is located.
How to install a mod on an Infernus car
- Unpack the archive with the files Infernus.DFF and Infernus.TXD into the folder.
- In the game directory, specify the path to the "Models" folder.
- We open GTA3.IMG with a list of used models and textures.
- We find the files Infernus.TXD and Infernus.DFF.
- Delete them by pressing the RMB - "Delete".
- Install a new machine. In the "Commands" menu, select "ADD" (you can use the hot keys CTRL + A).
- Specify the path to the files unpacked from the archive, where the new car is.
- Use the "Shift" key to select both files at once.
- The mod is installed. The new machine is ready for use.
Some fashion is unique in nature, so they are created. If you want to see the parameters of these mods during the game, then we will write the necessary data into the system files manually.
- We find in the text files of the archive somethingregarding the modification of files that are responsible for the type of wheels, the color scheme or the physical characteristics of the vehicles. Some of them look like this: carcols.dat, witharmods.dat, handling.cfg, vehcicles.ide.
- Open them with a text editor. If under the phrase about the changes there is a machine name and a numeric code (for example, LANDSTAL 5000.0 3000.0 2.0 0.0 0.35), then we copy this data and replace them with the same line in the system files. If you opened files through a notebook, then we perform the following operations:
- We cancel "Word wrap".
- We pass along the way "Menu" - "File" - "Open" - select the folder "GTA San AndreasDATA". In the "All Files" window mode, find the desired file and open it.
Now you know how to establish a fashion at GTA San Andreas.