How to get to Ufa?
Ufa is the capital of the Republic of Bashkortostan. You can get to this city in many different ways. The choice depends on your budget, the availability of time for the trip, as well as the level of comfort to which you are accustomed.
- In Ufa there is an airport of international importance,which is located 15 km from the city, and, therefore, you can get to the city by air. This is the fastest way, as you know. Flights to Ufa are carried out from almost any city. The direction of Moscow-Ufa is sent daily, even several times a day from various airports - Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo, Domodedovo. After 1 hour and forty minutes you will be already there. And from the airport of Ufa to the city you can get on the shuttle bus in about half an hour.
- If the aircraft does not suit you for any reasonreasons, then you can get to Ufa by train. The railway station of Ufa is the main and main railway of the Kuibyshev Railway. If you decide to go to the city by train, then by clicking on the links, you will find out whether you can reach the destination station from the city in which you are - transport.marshruty.ru and travelbileti.ru
- If there is no direct train, then you can get to Ufa with a transfer through Moscow. From the railway stations of the capital the train in the direction Moscow-Ufa goes daily. The journey time is approximately 31 hours.
- If you plan to get to Ufa from the suburbs or nearby villages, then you can use an electric train. The trains are considered the least comfortable, but the most budgetary means of transportation.
- Another type of transport that canget to Ufa, is the bus. Travel by bus is not very different in price from the travel by train. From Moscow to Ufa you can get on a direct bus. You can order a ticket by clicking on the link - avtovokzalov.info. The journey takes about 28 hours. The bus leaves from the Moscow Shchelkovsky bus station.
To find out more information on how to get to Ufa, you can refer to the article How to get to Ufa.