How to grow wings?
Such sports as bodybuilding and fitness,densely entered into our everyday life. Today many young people go to gyms, on horizontal bars or fitness to have a beautiful relief figure. At some point, some athletes begin to think about how to pump up and make certain muscles more beautiful. For example, many ask a popular question, how to grow "wings". Wings are the widest muscles of the back, which, with a strong development, will make the back wide and become similar, figuratively speaking, to the wings.
Let's consider further how to inflate the wings on the horizontal bar.
How to inflate the wings on the bar fast
There are several types of pull-ups on the bar that will help pump the wings correctly and quickly:
- Pulling up with medium grip. The hilt should be slightly more than the shoulder level, and when pulling up, it is necessary to reduce the shoulder blades together, thus stressing mainly the dorsal muscles;
- Pulling up a wide grip. This exercise can be performed in the same way as the previous one, but the grip will be much wider than the shoulders, or you can pull up with the crossbar by the head, touching the head with your shoulders.
Also for the successful pumping of wings it is necessary to carry out the following tips
- Before starting a workout, always warm up to warm up your muscles. Unheated muscles can lead to significant injuries;
- The amount of pull-ups does not matter if you do the exercise incorrectly. The first place should always be quality performance;
- Do not arch your back while performing exercises, otherwise there is an opportunity to pull back muscles;
- Shoulders need to be relaxed so that they do not lift when pulling;
- Do not make long stops and relaxing at the bottom or top of the bar;
- Do not swing the body from side to side.
After a month of such training, you will startnotice how your back grows and wings become larger if you train regularly, at least three times a week. However, it is important not to forget to eat properly and develop other muscles.