How to install crack?
Russifier allows you to change the language of the program or game in Russian. In this article we will look at how to install the crack and solve the problems that may arise during the installation.
Choosing the Russifier
- First, download the appropriate crack. Make sure that the version of the program is compatible with the software for which you want to install it. Doing installation on inappropriate versions of the programs is not recommended, as this can lead to a software malfunction.
- If you install the crack on the game, thenyou need to make sure that there are no additions in the package with the game, since nothing will change when installing the crack for this game - the language will remain in the original.
- Be attentive to the choice of the manufacturer. You should choose the official companies that make a professional translation. Pirate Russifiers, perhaps, will seem attractive due to the fact that there are a lot of them on the network and all of them are freely available. However, it should be remembered that such software can be harmful and will ruin not only the game, but also the operation of the computer.
- When choosing a cracker, pay attention topresence of automatic installation. In other words, you will need an .exe file that is an installer. It is enough just to run such a program, point it to the path to the desired software and it will make the installation itself.
- To install the crack manually, you need to download the .rar extension file.
- After the file has been downloaded, you need to unpack the archive and check it for instructions.
- Usually this is a file called Read Me. Sometimes they are simply called "Instruction".
- If there was not one, you should open the root directory of the program that you want to Russify.
- Next, find the files that have a similar name with the ones you downloaded. You just need to replace these files with downloaded ones, while retaining the original ones.
Deleting the localization
Obviously, to remove the cracker it is requiredjust run the .exe file and press the button to roll back the program changes. Typically, this is the usual "Delete" button. In case the crack was downloaded in the archive, you just need to delete all the modified files from the root directory.
Is it worth it to put crack
Finally, answer the question, is it worth Russifierorder to put it. It should be borne in mind that the released versions of the localization may not always be worth the effort to find and install them. After all, often the first versions (often called raw) are far from ideal. Moreover, some of them do not contain a translation, only a set of symbols. In other words, the Cyrillic alphabet. All because the creation of a translation for modern programs, let alone games, is a troublesome business.
If you download the crack, it's mandatorymake sure that it is not damp, otherwise you just waste your time and energy. It is recommended to download such versions, which came out a few months after the release of the program or game.
For more information, see How to Russify Programs.