How to make a sticker?
Watch the video
Many remember how popular among children andadolescent different stickers. Now they have become less popular, however, there are many lovers who collect stickers, stickers and other pleasant little things. Next, we'll look at how you can make a sticker yourself at home.
How to make a sticker
In order to make a sticker at home, you first need a printer, several sheets of paper, scissors, tape and a container of water.
- First, find a suitable image that will serve you to create a sticker.
- Print it on a piece of paper in such a size that it is not more than the area of the strip of tape.
- Cut a small strip of tape and attach it to the sticker.
- Smooth out the adhesive tape and make sure that there are no uncovered areas and stripes on the strip.
- Next, you need to cut the workpiece.
- Fill a small container with water at room temperature. Lower the workpiece into it and attach the object on top to press the workpiece against the bottom of the container.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out the workpiece and carefully remove the paper from the film. Do not put too much pressure on the paper, because it is already soaked, so it will be easy to fall behind the sticker.
- Peel the paper sticker completely and leave to dry for 15 minutes.
The sticker is ready, and it can be glued to a refrigerator, cabinet or any other flat surface. Now consider another way to create a sticker.
We make a sticker with our own hands
The sticker is, in fact, the same sticker, but more difficult to manufacture, yet capable of producing a strong impression.
To create a sticker, you also need, as inIn the previous case, to start, find the right image. In addition, you will need to use a special program, for example, CorelDRAW, to make an image in vector form. You can do it yourself or contact a printing company that will create a picture layout for you. Next, you can start directly to make a sticker.
- In a specialized store or in the same printing company, buy a vinyl film. The choice should be stopped on Oracal or Avery films, choose the color to taste;
- Next, you will need to apply the selected image to the film. Note that the back of the film is divided into squares, so it's better to transfer the image in parts;
- The resulting sticker can be cut with ordinary scissors;
- To stick a sticker, usespecial mounting film. Attach the sticker to the surface and secure it with the mounting film. The film will fix the individual elements of the image;
- Be sure to wipe the surface with a dry rag to get rid of dust;
- After fixing the sticker on the wall, attach the overlay film from the top with adhesive tape. Smooth the sticker with a scraper or any other suitable tool;
- When you remove the background of the sticker, and alsomounting film, do not forget to also iron the sticker, so that it lay flat on the surface. Mounting film is better to pull down, and not perpendicular to the surface.
Read another article on the topic How to remove the sticker.