How to make a water supply?
Watch the video
Many holiday homes or houses in the village needinstallation of a waterpipe. Of course, it is not so easy to conduct a water supply by itself, but it is quite realistic. Even if the house is built for a long time, then the possibility of installation is still there. And if the house is only at the planning stage or in an unfinished state, then it is quite easy to build a water pipe yourself.
There are several ways to spend in the housewater pipes. So, you can connect to the central water supply, if this option is not available, you can drill an artesian well or draw water from a well.
To conduct a water supply to the house, you will need:
- application to the Vodokanal;
- pump station or well pump;
- heat-insulating materials and mounting tools;
Types of pipes
To conduct a water supply, first you need to decide which pipes you will use. In the modern market there is a great choice:
- Copper pipes are the best, but expensive option. Corrosion is not applied, excellent temperature extremes can be maintained. They have high heat transfer.
- Pipes made of metal-plastic - are themselvesaluminum pipes, coated inside and outside with polyethylene. The plus is that a smooth surface does not allow the formation of a rust from the rust. Minus - deform at t 95 degrees. Tools that will be needed: wrenches, adjustable and gas wrench, fittings, FUM-tape.
- Iron pipes. The most durable, but now they are used less and less often, as they quickly rust. The installation of such pipes is not the easiest. Tools that will be needed: wrenches, adjustable and gas wrench, couplings, linen rewind, adapters, plugs of the required diameter.
- Polypropylene pipes are the most popular type of pipes. They are reliable, durable, easy to install and not oxidized. Tools that will be needed: a soldering iron with various nozzles.
Water from the well
Before you begin to conduct water from the well, you need to do a water analysis. If it meets the standards, then you can start work.
To conduct water from a well, you do not need to take a special permit from government organizations, which makes the process much easier and faster.
First you need to develop a scheme of how the pipes will be located on the site and in the house itself. To make it convenient to use the water pipe, you need to take care ofgood pump. The best are automatic pumps. But it is worth noting that they can not regulate pressure and pressure. That is, the pump will always work with the same power regardless of how many cranes in the house are included.
- So, first you need to excavate a trench deep below the freezing ground (at least 0.5 meters, 2.5-3 meters for the northern regions), at the bottom of which the pipe is laid.
- The end of the pipe is placed in a previously prepared hole in the well and lowered into the water to a depth of 0.5 m from the bottom. At the end of the pipe, a filter must be installed.
- A pump is installed inside the house, which will supply water to the water supply.
Water from the well
In order to properly conduct water from a well on your site, you need to take the advice that follows.
To begin with, you need to get permission to drill a well in the area. It is not difficult to do this, but sometimes the process of obtaining permission may be delayed.
- So, the permission is received, now it remains to call the brigade, whichwill drill a well. In advance, you need to choose a place, design in accordance with the regulations and prepare the necessary tools.
- It is also necessary to select a pump that will supply water. The most optimal option is a submersible pump, it manages to supply water even from a well that is deeper than 7 m.
- When the well is ready, it is possible to start laying the pipe from the well to the house. To prevent pipes from freezing, they must be insulated with pipe cover material.
Pay attention to water - it happens that shenot so clean and transparent as we would like. If the water from the well does not meet the standards, you should purchase special filters for water purification.
Central water supply
If there is a central water supply, thenInstall a water pipe in your home is very simple. To do this, you need to obtain permission from the organization to which you want to connect. After about 2-3 days, if there are no problems, you need to install a water pipe in accordance with the established scheme.
All the work you agree with the organization, stipulate the terms and conditions. You just have to prepare the pipes and related materials.
When the water supply in the house is completed, youit only remains to install meters and conclude a contract with the water company to receive water and pay for it in accordance with the established tariff.