How to make a wolf out of paper?
You can make a lot of paper: toys, jewelry, household items, etc. The technique of origami is not as complicated as it seems at first glance. It is suitable for both adults and children. And today we will tell you how to make a wolf out of paper.
We make a simple wolf-origami
For work we need only 2 sheets of paper in the form of a square, one sheet should be slightly larger than the other. You can use gray paper for realism.
- We take a smaller square and add it diagonally. We have a triangle.
- Then we take the left corner and wrap it upin the right side, so that the fold is not in the center of the triangle, but a little further. Look here as it should be. Happened? If so, turn the workpiece over, this is the head of the future wolf figure. Put it aside and do the trunk.
- We take a large square and also add it diagonally. Should be an isosceles triangle. We take for any acute angle and add it to the top.
- Now we have the body and the head of the wolf,just glue them and draw a muzzle. So we got to know this kind of needlework as origami. From the paper the wolf turned out to be fabulous and a bit like a multigeroy. More complex version of the wolf figure you can find here.
Mask of a wolf
On different mornings and holidays our kidsalways someone dress up. If suddenly your little son wished to turn into a gray wolf, then do not worry, we know how to help you. Mask wolf made of paper is very easy!
- For the basis of the mask, select the paper more densely, preferably, of course, that it is cardboard.
- Draw on paper the simplest silhouette of a wolfmuzzle, he is here. Clicking on this link, you will find several more options for wolf masks. See that the workpiece corresponds to the size of the child's face. Draw on it instead of eyes two circles. Cut out the silhouette and holes for the eyes.
- Now paint the mask gray. On a separate sheet, draw a tongue, a jaw with teeth, an inner part of the ears and eyebrows. Let your child help you, and decorate additional details.
- Now glue all the parts together. This is the most fascinating part of the whole work! Do not forget about the elastic, with the help of her mask will stay on his head. Have you finished? You see, this is not so difficult!