How to make marshmallows
Homemade marshmallows have amazing taste and aroma. You can make it according to various recipes. Next, you will learn how to prepare lemon marshmallows at home.
The recipe for lemon marshmallows
To prepare the marshmallow by this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- lemon jelly (powder) - 50 g;
- powdered sugar - 30 g;
- citric acid - ¼ tsp;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- gelatin - 15 g;
- water - 200 ml.
To properly prepare lemon marshmallows, you must follow this sequence:
- Take gelatin and soak it in 100 ml of water, it is necessary that it is properly swollen. This usually takes from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Mix the dry lemon jelly with sugar, and then add 100 ml of water there and mix again to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Swell the gelatin on the fire and bring to a boil, and then immediately remove it from the burner.
- In it, add a mixture of sugar and powder for lemon jelly, and then mix and beat with a mixer (about 15 minutes at medium speed).
- Add the resulting mass of citric acid,vanilla sugar and beat it for another 5 minutes, and then dispense everything into marshmallows and leave in the fridge for 4 hours. You can also put the dessert on the balcony at night, it will have time to freeze during this time.
- Pull the ready marshmallow from the molds and sprinkle with powdered sugar, and then serve for tea or coffee. It can also be used to make home-made cakes.
Note that the marshmallow can be made withany other taste. So, for example, instead of lemon jelly, you can use peach, blueberry, blackberry or strawberry. It is put in the same proportion. Also, in your own discretion, you can add food colors to marshmallow.
Prepare such a dessert in chocolate, as well as with apple-vanilla flavor will help you another our article The recipe for marshmallow.