How to make wine from currant?
Wine from the currant is very fragrant and with spicytaste. Berries of the currant have a mucous juice, and it is given with difficulty. Therefore, there are special features of cooking. Let's find out how to make wine from currant.
Black currant wine
- 3 kg of black currant berries
- 1 kg of sugar
- 3 liters of water
- Wash berries, crush and pour into an 8-liter jar.
- In another dish, pour water, add sugar and heat until the sugar dissolves completely.
- The resulting syrup is cooled to 22 degrees and poured into a bottle of currant.
- Then leave to ferment at a temperature of 22 degrees for six days.
- When the wine is ready, strain it through the cloth, and then filter through cotton and pour into dry bottles.
But how else can you make homemade wine from black currant.
- 3 kg of blackcurrant
- 520 g of sugar
- 2 liters of water
- Cut the berries with a wooden pestle. Then add 1: 1 water to the berries and leave the mass for four days. Sometimes shake dishes with berries.
- Then strain the juice through the cheesecloth and add the rest of the water and sugar, leave for fermentation for a month and a half.
- Put a water seal on the bottle and put the tube into the water. Sometimes shake the wine.
- When the above time passes, pour the wine into another bowl.
You can make wine and red currant, then the color will be brighter.
Red Currant Wine
- 1.5 kg of red currant berries
- 1.5 liters of water
- 2.1 kg of sugar
- A glass of raspberry
- Half a glass of rose hips.
- First you need to prepare a leaven. To do this, raspberry, dogrose and half a glass of sugar fill with water and leave for three days, covered with gauze.
- Further in three liters of boiling water, dissolve two kilos of sugar and refrigerate.
- The berries of red currant razmomnite wooden spoon and put in a glass container.
- Then to the currant berries add sugar syrup and leaven and leave for eight days, tying the bottle with gauze.
- Eight days, strain the mass through the cheesecloth, and then squeeze the pulp and pour the juice into a clean jar / bottle. Put a water seal on the bottle.
- After forty days, strain the wine again and leave it for two months.
How else can you make wine yourself, learn from our article - How to make wine at home.