How to pass SDA?
To obtain a driver's license, you must passexamination in traffic police for knowledge of traffic rules. This exam consists of two stages: the surrender of the theoretical part - it takes place in the form of tests and is given in a computer version, the delivery of a practical part - on the site and around the city. We offer practical advice-recommendations: how to pass SDA from the first time, without a re-examination.
Preparation for the surrender of the theoretical part of the SDA
Any theoretical knowledge is the result of painstaking daily studies. Without learning the rules there will be no knowledge - it's an axiom. Therefore, it is necessary to start with an informed daily study of the theory:
- signs of traffic;
- signals of the regulator;
- driving rules;
- rules for the provision of first aid.
Here everyone has his own method of memorizing. Some memorize externally, figuratively, others logically, creating interconnected chains of sequence of action. But without learning, even memorizing, just can not do. It must be remembered that on the road, during the ride, there will be no time to remember what this sign means, how to operate the driver with this or that signal of the regulator. Any delay on the road can provoke an emergency situation. Therefore, to know the theory must be very good, almost automatically remember the rules, and instantly.
The next stage of preparation is the execution of test tasks. Everyone knows that the exam will be asked 20 questions. Only twice can you make a mistake. Otherwise, the exam will not be delivered.
On the Internet today you can find all the optionsdata of test works. It is necessary to train constantly, do and do tests, until there is not a single mistake. Remember: just not making mistakes at home when preparing, you can hope that there will be no mistakes in the exam. Wrong think those who think that maybe some easy questions will come up, somehow I'll figure it out. This is a wrong opinion. Miracles do not happen on the exam. The passed exam is the result of serious work.
And more advice on how to pass the SDA exam. Let us recall the well-known law of philosophy: only quantity passes into quality. Hence, it is not enough to perform several test works. They must be so large that a qualitative result is obtained. How many it is necessary to fulfill the options depends on the concrete person, his knowledge, abilities, abilities.
An important stage in the preparation of the theory is drivingsimulator. This creates a typical situation that can occur on the road. Using theoretical knowledge, it is necessary to gradually develop practical skills. This combination of theory and practice is well demonstrated in simulator exercises.
So, the first stage is passed, the theory for traffic rules in the State Automobile Inspectorateassimilated. Now you can proceed to prepare for the second part of the exam - practical. It is here, on the court, and then during the ride around the city, you see a difference in the preparation of the students of driving schools.
It's no secret that someone from childhood went tocar, sitting next to his father, watching as he drives the car. A child-teenager already knows the purpose of all lighting devices, such as grip, gas, brake. Others did not have such a primary experience. They do not know the elementary - how to turn on the dipped lights, janitors, since no one ever told him about it. The only experience of their driving by car is a trip by taxi or with someone from relatives or friends, and accidentally, one-time.
Therefore, the preparation process will be completelydifferent. Some very quickly mastered the material, several classes are willing to go through the city. In others, this process is delayed. But do not despair. At desire, patience, diligence everyone can learn to go by the car.
Practical skills for taking the SDA exam
To pass the practical part of the exam, you need a sufficient amount of knowledge, skills and skills that were formed in the process of training with an instructor in a driving school. Here are the main ones:
- Execution of the eight, i.е. eating with obstacles.
- Departure from the garage and entering it, both on the right and on the left.
- Entrance to the elevated surface - in practice it can be any mountain, bridge, exit from the paid underground parking, etc.
- When driving around the city, it is checked how wellin practice, a person can apply all the rules of the road: rearrangement to another lane in the course of traffic, riding at a crossroads, and, as regulated, and not, departure and arrival to the local area, emergency parking and much more.
This is perhaps the most difficult part of the exam,because it occurs with the direct presence of a traffic police officer, who can set rather complex tasks along the route. You need to be extremely focused and attentive, confident in yourself, in your knowledge.
Preparation for the exam is complete. Ahead is a test.
Psychological preparation for the exam
For the successful passing of the exam, the psychological preparation for it is important. Here are some tips that will help you tune in to the practical and theoretical part from the first time:
- It is necessary to go to the exam with confidence in your knowledge, not to be afraid, but to try to show all the best that you learned in a driving school.
- Set up for victory, for a positive result, and not for what can be retaken, if something does not work out. Only a victory - and nothing else should be of interest on the day of the exam.
- Do not worry, be collected and extremely attentive.
- Do not think that the inspector wants to "fail" you in the exam. He simply does his job, gives access to the receipt of rights, being firmly convinced that a person has good driving skills.