How to play NFS: Underground?
Need for Speed: Underground - perhaps the most popular racing game - a huge selection of cars and the possibility of their "pumping" makes the game a favorite for a variety of gamblers from 2003 to today. In Need for Speed: Underground you can play both alone and on the network.
Let's figure out how to play this game on the network.
Need for Speed: Underground - play on the network
- Download the game or, if the game is already downloaded, update it to version 1.2.
- Download the fix, copy it to the game folder.
- Open the file server.cfg (located in the folder with the game, in order to open it, you need to use a text editor) and change the line Replace ADDR = %% bind ("18.104.22.168") to #ADDR = %% bind ("22.214.171.124").
- Download and run the client Tunngle or Hamachi (the latter allows you to create your own virtual local area network).
- Run the game.
- We go into the game, select LAN, we wait while the list of servers is formed, we are connected to any.
- All! Choose the desired race and become its participant!
To create your own network:
- Follow steps 1-3 of the first instruction.
- Download and run Hamachi.
- We pass the path LAN / Host LAN server and create a nickname and the name of the server.
- Next, go to Lobby / Create game.
- Choose the desired game mode, route and auto.
- Call the players and wait until they connect.
- All! Playing!
Both connections are very simple, butIf you create your own network, you can choose the players yourself. Of course, playing with friends and acquaintances is always more interesting than with strangers, the competitive spirit is stronger. In addition, on global servers often come across players who do not speak Russian, and for many, this can be a problem.