How to sell a car?
Nothing lasts forever in our life, something weacquire, with something we part. Sometimes it happens that you have to part with your best friend and helper - with your personal car. But the car is not a lazy dress, you can not just give it to your girlfriend, there's a whole story, and you need to know how to properly sell the car.
Sell the car correctly: notes
Before you start selling cars, you need toto put a marathon in it. I'll have to go to the sink and fork out for a good cleaning of the cabin. To all shone, you need to vacuum, wash, clean the chairs and remove all stains.
To wash or not to wash the motor? If the heart of your car is all right, nowhere and nothing leaks, it is better not to wash anything to show it to a potential buyer. If, however, something is wrong, then it is better to wash the engine so that there are no traces of smudges. Since selling a car is your goal, you'll have to squeak a little.
Now about the body of your horse. The fewer defects, the higher the price. Your goal - to hide defects, the buyer's goal is to find them. Who is who? Therefore, everything should be polished to the maximum and polished, tinted and smeared, and do not forget to sprinkle the rubber with a special spray to make it black, like a new one.
If you have any good friendmechanic, before the sale can go to him with a view to obtaining information that is not in your car so that later do not be confused customers, claiming that you are not running a machine to slow and require a considerable part of the price for it. You will feel more confident after the diagnosis. Yes, and tweak something that is not buzzing and pounding, too, does not hurt.
Where to sell a car
There are three ways to inform others about the intention to sell their "swallow": car market, announcement in the newspaper or the Internet and car dealerships with the "trade-in" system.
1. The easiest way is a car dealership. If you are looking for a way to quickly sell a car, then this is your option: they came, gave the car, chose a new one and left. It's simple. But there are also disadvantages:
- Motor shows accept cars only of the brand they sell.
- Here you will lose much in price.
2. The announcement is also not a difficult option, you submit it, and you begin to call to show the goods face. You have to show the car on the day several times and in different parts of the city. And this, probably, is the only inconvenience of this method.
3. On the market you need to go in the morning with a pre-prepared leaflet indicating all the advantages of your car and with the price. Pay the entry fee and trade yourself for health. You can also take the car off the register in advance.
How to sell a car by proxy
To sell the car you need to take it off the register. Remember this. Do not trust the exhortations of the buyer, who promises to remove it from the register itself, but a little later. Taxes and fines from the traffic police cameras will come to your home. Do you agree to pay for someone else's uncle? If not, there can not even be a talk about a power of attorney.
How to sell a car with numbers
As a result of the adoption of a new law onregistration of cars, the process of this very registration has become much easier. Now, if the car sold by you does not leave outside your region, you just need to change the owner of the car and even the numbers do not have to be removed.
If you have a very nice number, and you do notwant to part with it, you can write a statement to the traffic police, it will be removed and will keep for you another 30 days, during which you must register a new car, which will hang these numbers.
How to sell a broken car
With cars, accidents happen, and sometimes these are very strong accidents. It is a fact. What to do with a broken car. You can go in two ways:
- Sell in a broken state.
- Repair and then drive yourself or sell later.
With the second option, everything is clear, the difficulties canarise with the first. There are firms buying up broken cars, but, unfortunately, some of them sell stolen cars, and these unfortunate cars they need far from for good purposes. We advise you to be extremely careful when choosing a buying organization and must conclude an agreement in which it must be indicated that you sold your car in a certain state to a certain firm, the number and signatures. This piece of paper can save you if suddenly a car with your number, for example, is found on a car stolen or implicated in a crime.
How to sell a car in a loan
Many are denying themselves the purchase of a newcar, because they do not know how to sell a car in credit. This, of course, is a bit more complicated than selling an unburdened car, but still nothing is impossible.
1. You or a person you trust can take a consumer loan and pay off the debt to the bank. Then take the PTS, take it off the register and sell it.
2. If you already have a buyer, you can negotiate with him so that he will pay off your debt. Then you also get a PTS and take the car off the register and rewrite it to the new owner. The main and difficult thing in this matter is the trust of your buyer.
In general, it is possible to sell a credit car.
Thus, selling a car is not asimple and requires you to be careful and accurate. But, I dare say, it is difficult only for the first time. Selling one car, you probably buy a second, and then sell it. Having sold a couple of cars, you will already become almost a specialist in this matter and will be able to give valuable advice to your friends and acquaintances. So, go ahead, success to you!