How to stop eating?
Many are accustomed to overeating, eating from boredom,eat something sweet during stress. It's no secret that such harmful food habits negatively affect health and beauty. How to stop eating everything, how to stop eating harmful food? Now we will tell you about why you often want to eat a lot, with what it can be connected. You will learn how to give up harmful food and establish a diet and diet.
The causes of overeating and craving for harmful food
- Stressful situations. During stress, the body is in tension, and tasty food helps to relax, so at such times many people are drawn to food.
- In women, increased craving for food can be associatedwith PMS and menstruation. The consequence of the changes occurring in the body can be an attraction to certain foods and dishes or simply a desire to eat more. The same happens during pregnancy.
- Psychological problems can also induce a person to overeat. These problems accumulate and are not solved, and the person unconsciously finds his tranquility in eating, therefore he begins to eat more.
- Separately worth telling about the attraction to harmfulfood - sweet, fatty, salty. Why often do you want this food? The fact is that the human brain focuses on strong stimuli, as for food, these stimuli are salt, fat and sugar. They activate the nerve cells in the brain, which give pleasure and increase appetite. Also these cells relieve pain and stress, soothe - that's why you want so bad food in moments of sadness and sadness. When the infatuation with harmful food becomes permanent, the person develops a reflex of overeating: his brain starts automatically to demand a new tasty meal. For this reason, it is very difficult to give up the habit of eating harmful but tasty food. However, this is possible, but how, we will discuss further.
How to stop eating a lot: tips
- First, you need to analyze in detailproblem. Make a list of situations in which you want to eat a lot, as well as those products that you eat at such times. After this, do everything possible to avoid repetition of these situations. For example, do not go to those shops where harmful food is sold or where it can be eaten (confectionery, snack bars, etc.) and avoid eating stressful situations with food. At the moment when the hand reaches out for the next chocolate or chips, mentally pull yourself and remind yourself that the food will not help to solve the problem. These and similar measures will help you avoid many situations where you will eat up.
- Make a diet and follow it clearly. The organism will get used to it, and you will want to eat at those moments when the time of the next meal will come. The desire to have a snack with harmful food will disappear.
- Drink clean water during meals. Water fills the stomach and creates a feeling of satiety, so to eat, you will need to eat less.
- An excellent solution, which, unfortunately, is notmany follow, is more frequent meals in small portions. Much better is 5-6 times a day, but less than 1-2 and a lot. If possible, try to observe this principle. With such food, the food will be digested and digested better and faster and you will not feel hungry, which means overeating.
- Cook the same food, but in smaller portions. The body will get saturated with the usual food, but in less quantity.
- It is necessary to reduce the number of harmful products. Do not overuse salty, sweet, fatty, fried. It is useful to eat cooked food, cooked food, steamed, rich in protein, polyunsaturated fats, plant fibers. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits.
- Stop eating as soon as you feel the first signs of satiety. Let this rule become a habit.
How to stop eating harmful: recommendations
Now we will talk about what spoils our health and appearance - about excessive infatuation with sweet, fatty, salty. How to stop eating such food in large quantities?
- Before you eat something delicious from the harmful, ask yourself whether it is useful, whether you really want it, whether you are hungry.
- Do not succumb to the tricks: do not look at the advertisement of harmful products, do not get fooled into large portions in cafes, colorful packages, etc.
- If there is a habit of eating harmful during stress,replace it with another relaxing procedure. Relieve stress also help a good sleep, playing sports, watching interesting films, walking, etc. Anything that can give you positive emotions and help to relax, just not food!
- Awareness of all the harmfulness of such products. Read about how harmful food affects your body, which you so like to have a snack. Before you buy any of this again, look at the dainty not as a source of pleasure, but as a product full of all harmful substances for the body. The desire to buy it will be reduced.
- Finally, the love of harmful and delicious food can bereplace with love for delicious and healthy food. In moderate amounts, seeds and nuts, dark chocolate, marmalade, pastille, marshmallow, honey, fruit, dried fruits are useful.
Useful habits and will power will help youstop eating a lot. At first it will be difficult to give up your favorite products, but in time you will get used, especially when the results are reflected in your appearance.