How to stretch your shoes? Home remedies, to make shoes comfortable and soft?
How to stretch your shoes? Home remedies, to make shoes comfortable and soft?
- pour water in the p / o package, put the package in shoes, all this construction in a package and in the freezer (the magazine's advice)
- Alcohol dries the skin, makes it more rough, so for leather shoes, pre-lems or special. Spray for stretching shoes
ERDAL Spray for carrying leather shoes.
Spray-stretching Collonil Stretch for shoes.
Stretching for shoes "Kiwi", for all types of leather and suede
Means for stretching shoes, Dehn-Spray
Stretcher for shoes Salton.
Foam-stretcher for shoes Twist.
Salamander Shoe Stretch to soften the skin and eliminate
Earlier did so. Shoes are abundantly lubricated with cream, impregnation or glycerin (to nourish the skin). We took two wet linen napkins, put them in each shoe for an hour, until the shoes became wet. They put on socks and wore shoes around the apartment (if you have pads at home, then you do not have to work the legs :)
In the places of rubbing softened the skin, knocking inside with a hammer, or soaping slightly moist soap. Now there are means against rubbing (in Avon bought).
Putting shoes with water bags in the freezer, I do not recommend it, because with increasing the volume of bags (when the water turns into ice), the skin not only can stretch, but it can also burst at the junction with the sole.
- Modern footwear is almost not stretch!
in glue to the glued, the materials from the materials! !!
in general only from thin skin ..
- In fact, there are many ways to stretch your shoes:
To stretch tight shoes, you can use an aerosol for stretching shoes and shoes.
It is possible to pour vodka on shoes and putting on socks, and they wear shoes for several hours.
You can also use a special stretcher Oke, which effectively softens all types of leather and gives elasticity, without leaving the contours and divorces.
If the shoe presses a little, wrap it for several minutes in a towel soaked in boiling water and well wrung out. Rigid shoes lubricate with fish oil or castor oil, polish with a brush or woolen rag.
If the shoe or shoe is pressed only in a certain place, it is necessary to drip wax or paraffin from the burning candle and immediately put the shoes on the shoe. For a few days, the shoes in the right place will stretch noticeably.
- Take Matsreu, rubles 50 worth the procedure. And so, the most ancient way, in a package to collect water, fill this package with a tuff and freezer in both. They'll lie down there - pulling out, getting ice, when it's easy to do it, but not waiting for the defrosting.
And they wrap their shoes in a wet towel, in an orb, and long enough to keep it, the moths can, constantly "soaking" the towel.
- Buy Skin softener and remove stitching shoes Salamander shoe stretch
- Wet the towel, wrap the box containing the shoes (leave it for about night). After that, put on your shoes (it will be a little wet), and go (you can sit). Should be on the leg. Verified
- Push with a force in the shoes a bottle of water (plastic) and leave for a while. And you can soften it with Vaseline (that's for sure). If the shoe is shoe, then these places inside the shoes are rubbed with soap.
- To walk in it, putting on wet socks ....
- if you do not buy a foam-stretcher, then knock the hammer through the fabric so that the skin is softer in places where rubbed corns
- There is such a way: you pour a packet of water into the bag, put the bag in the shoe and put the shoe in the freezer, the water freezes, expands and stretches the skin (or whatever the material is on the shoe). Then get the shoe from the freezer and let the water melt.
- pour a little cologne or hot water and in thick socks walk around the apartment
- How to stretch shoes at home
You bought shoes, but it turned out to be tight, too tight or narrow. In the store, it seemed to you that your shoes fit you in size ... or almost fit. But on the first day, when you go out into the street, it becomes clear that your purchase was not the most successful. Your feet experience constant pain, calluses and corns, swelling, or feet begin to bleed. In this situation, the most correct way out is to buy a store. But there is another way out - it's to stretch the shoes.
You can stretch your shoes in the shoe shop, for example, "Multi-master" - http://www.multi-master.ru/address/. With the help of special pads, your shoes are stretched to your size.
But you can also stretch your shoes at home, for this there are many simple ways.
One of the most effective folk ways to stretch shoes is the treatment with alcohol. The easiest way is to sprinkle or moisten your shoes with cologne (alcohol, vodka) from the inside and put it on your foot on the cotton sock. In the same way, treat the top of the shoe, and walk an hour or two around the apartment. Or you can lubricate those parts of shoes with alcohol that need to be stretched. And you can process shoes with an alcohol spray that you can make yourself. For this purpose, a solution of alcohol and water must be poured into the nebulizer or atomizer in the proportion 1: 1. This spray needs to process shoes from the inside, then put on the shoes, and wear it until the alcohol dries.
Shoes that you have not worn for a long time can be softened with castor oil or vegetable oil, or with Vaseline. Handle shoes the same way as the previous method, and wear it. After a few hours, shoes must be cleaned. This method is suitable not only for shoes made of genuine leather, but also from a skin substitute. And if you want to get rid of the creaking shoes, lubricate its sole with a few drops of castor oil or vegetable oil, and then let the shoe dry.
Stretch the shoes can also boiling water / At the same time, leather shoes soften, expand and take the desired form. However, this method is suitable only for leather shoes. only the skin can withstand the aggressive effects of boiling water. Shoes made of artificial leather in this way can also be stretched, but it can cause a divorce, and it will lose its attractive appearance.
How it's done? Simply wrap the shoes from the inside with boiling water, then drain the shoes from the shoes, put on the shoes that have cooled down and wear them until completely dry.
Alternatively, wrap the shoes for a few minutes in cotton cloth, soaked in boiling water and properly wrung out. After that, grease shoes with vegetable or castor oil and leave for a day.
To expand the shoes, you can treat it from within 3% vinegar solution. This will also help you to soften and stretch the shoes, which squeezes the toes. Outside, shoes can be treated with another means for stretching the shoes.
Another common folk way of stretching shoes is like wet newspapers. Especially this method is suitable for stretching shoes made of fabric, rubber and other non-natural materials. In addition, such shoes are not afraid of moisture. Pre-shoes can be held for a while over the steam. Then very tightly fill shoes with wet newspapers (wet paper, wet socks) and leave until completely dry. Be careful not to distort the shape of the shoe; it gives the newspaper. If the shoes look distorted, get the newspapers out and try to stuff the shoes again. It is important that shoes are dried in natural conditions, away from sunlight and heaters. Drying on the battery can deform the shoes. After that, the newspapers are completely dry, shoes can be worn.
Stretch shoes can also be using paraffin, i.e. a conventional candle. To do this, the inside of the shoes should be rubbed with a candle and left overnight. In the morning, clean the shoes of paraffin. If the shoe heats the heel, you need to treat the backdrop with alcohol, walk around in shoes in socks until the alcohol dries, and then
- Leather shoes can be stretched only in fullness. Qualitatively it will be done only in the workshop.