Liquid wallpaper do it yourself: making, photo, video, instructions
Liquid wallpaper do it yourself. Papermaking
Since the purchase of mixtures for the application of such finishes are quite expensive, you can use improvised means and make liquid wallpaper with their own hands. The video of such a process demonstrates in detail all the subtleties of creating a mixture and applying it to the wall. The recipe for the basic composition is fairly simple, but additional ingredients may be included to obtain the desired result. In general, the scenario of making a similar material from various available tools is about the same.
How to make a liquid wallpaper (video)
Waste paper wallpaper
In this case, for the manufacture of liquid wallpaper material will require the following components:
- Paper. Any unnecessary magazines, old newspapers, used sheets of stationery.
- Dye. Any construction color scheme will do; if necessary, several shades can be used.
- Glue. The PVA will cope with this task.
- Binding basis. Gypsum or Bustilat.
- Supplements. You can use mica powder, stone powder, pieces, trimming of various yarns, small wood bark, etc.