Make-up for small eyes, daytime make-up
Eyes - your mirror of the soul, giving the maximumindividuality to the person. Make your eyes attractive and expressive capable of properly matched makeup. Much depends on the correctly chosen shade of shades, skillfully applied carcasses, as well as competent make-up applied in accordance with the shape of the eyes. All this in a complex allows you to emphasize advantages, disguise flaws and focus on your eyes.
Makeup for small eyes has the following features:
1. It is desirable to use light shades of shadows applied to the upper eyelid in the direction upwards from the roots of the eyelashes to the eyebrow.
2. It is recommended to apply shadows of a more saturated shade to the fold.
3. Applying make-up for small eyes, pencil the outer half of the eye, trying to apply it as close to the roots of the eyelashes. In the middle of the eye, you can make the line a little thicker than in the corners of the eyelids, as this visually enlarges the eyes.
4. Under the arch of the eyebrow, it is desirable to use shadows of lighter tones, you can use a white pencil. This will help open, visually increase your eyes.
5. Makeup for small eyes necessarily takes into account the shape of the arcs of your eyebrows, so you should correctly form it. For this type of eye it is desirable to form a light and thin eyebrow, because it allows you to make your eyes expressive and open, visually reveal them.
Applying makeup for small eyes is desirable.avoid using dark eyeliner, as it very clearly delineate the boundaries of the eyes, making them even smaller. It is also not advisable to use colored mascara. When choosing eye makeup, it is advisable to stay on the shadows that are close to your skin color (copper, tan, beige, brown) and apply them to the eyelid.
It should be borne in mind that the eye makeup dayand evening have significant differences. The makeup of the day's eyes is much more difficult to perform, because using natural tones and shades, it is necessary to give beauty to the eyes and emphasize their dignity, hiding the flaws. Daytime makeup includes the following main stages:
Ø Tinting with a light and transparent foundation.
Ø Powdered transparent powder.
Ø shaping the eyebrows.
Ø Applying makeup to the eyes.
Ø Blush application;
Ø Applying cosmetics to the lips, making out their contours.
Correct eye makeup with shadows begins withmoistening the skin around the eye, i.e. the eyelid should be applied specially selected moisturizer. Then on the eyelid powder is powdered, coinciding in tone with the color of your face. Only then it is worth putting the shadows. In this case, it is worth considering that the eye make-up of the day does not accept bright and prominent shades. It is necessary to choose only natural tones. The technology of this process is that first the main shadows are applied and shaded from the eyelashes to the eyebrows for all of the eyelid. Then, with a more intense shade, the so-called "banana area" of the eye is selected, avoiding abrupt transitions. For make-up, choose warm shades of light shadows, for example, brown, pale pink, peach, golden colors will be optimal for different shades of the skin. It is advisable not to use cold tones, for example, green or blue. Warm and soft shades look attractive and natural. They are able to give you a good mood and self-confidence throughout the day. With daytime make-up, as well as in the evening, it is necessary to use a pencil for the eye contour, as this allows you to highlight your personality and emphasize beauty. The final stage is the application of mascara. Mascara on the lower eyelashes with daytime makeup, as a rule, do not cause, as this makes the overall perception more difficult. Mascara on the upper lashes should be applied with a special brush in the direction from the roots of the eyelashes to their tips. Fused eyelashes should be divided with each other using a special comb or dry brush.