Mannik on kefir. The recipe for the classic mannica on kefir step by step with photos
You wanted something sweet for tea, please - mannit on kefir, prepares very quickly, does not require large expenses and the products will always be in the house.
You don't need anything special - a bit of semolina, flour, kefir and sugar, 30 minutes of work with pastries and you have a wonderful, tasty dessert cake for tea on your table.
Of course, if you spend a little more time and use fiction, you can get not only delicious, but also a beautiful, original dessert. Especially because you can cook it on sour cream and milk.
I do not think that it will lie behind you for several days, but if this happens, you can soak it with jam, syrup, and it will again become soft and tender.
Mannik on kefir classic recipe
- Wheat flour - 1 tbsp.
- Semolina - 1 tbsp.
- Kefir - 2 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Soda - 1/3 tsp.
- Vanilla sugar - 10 gr.
- Mix kefir with soda
2In a bowl, drive eggs, mix with sugar, add vanilla sugar
3. Combine kefir with eggs
4. In small portions mix the semolina.
5. Sift flour and also stir in small portions after semolina.
6. Knead the dough until smooth.
7. Lubricate the shape or pan with oil
8. Fill the dough into it
9. Preheat oven to 170 - 180 degrees and set to bake for 20 - 30 minutes.
10. Serve with berries, honey, jam.
Mannik on kefir without flour is very simple
- Kefir - 1 tbsp.
- Monkey - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar - 150 gr.
- Oils - 100 gr.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Baking Powder - 15 gr.
- Mix in a bowl a glass of semolina with kefir, it is advisable to take kefir fatter, mix everything well and leave for 1 hour so that the semolina will swell
2. Mix the softened butter with sugar
3. Drive two eggs into the butter and grind everything well.
4. Add one and a half teaspoons of baking powder
5. We take the silicone form and grease it with butter
6. Mix the swollen semolina with eggs
7. Mix thoroughly and pour into the mold.
8. Heat the oven to 200 degrees, reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the manna for 20-30 minutes.
9.Before serving, pour over it with sour cream, jam or jam.
Mannik on kefir with flour and dried fruit
- semolina - 1 tbsp.
- flour (sifted) - 1 tbsp.
- butter - 50 gr.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- kefir - 1 tbsp.
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- dried fruits - 75 gr.
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- a pinch of salt
- warm milk - 1 tbsp.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, semolina, salt, baking powder, vanilla, mix everything
2. Drive 2 eggs into a separate bowl, add sugar and beat with a mixer.
3. Add melted butter and kefir, mix with a mixer
4. Add flour in small portions and knead the dough.
5. Fall asleep dried fruits and mix (you can add nuts, dried apricots - at your discretion)
6. Lubricate the form with melted butter and pour the dough into it.
7. Heat the oven to 180 degrees, bake for 40-50 minutes, check the readiness with a wooden toothpick or a match
8. Pour warm milk into the form with baked manna; it should be immediately absorbed, leave to cool