On what to catch carp?
Sazan is a bright representative of the carp family. Strong, cunning and solid size, for fishermen, he is a real trophy. Sazan loves quiet calm water, often living among snags, or in deep pits. He does not tolerate noise, so catching it is not easy.
Catch carp in summer
Sazan - heat-loving fish, starts activelyfeed after spawning, when the water temperature reaches 20-25 degrees. Very unpretentious to eat fish. But, nevertheless, he has his own preferences. This determines what to catch carp in the summer:
- Muckworm. Always there are piles of decayed straw, other plant waste; manure;
- Earthworm. Inhabits in the gardens, on the banks of rivers in the earth, and under piles of various decayed trash;
- Earthworm. It's easiest to collect after a lot of rain. Water floods the burrows of the worm, and makes it get out;
- Oparish is a larva of a large green or blue fly. The easiest way is to buy at a fishing store. If desired, you can grow yourself. It is enough to leave milk cheese (rustic) in a place accessible to a fly, and in three or four days to harvest a "crop";
- The larvae of wasps and bees are efficiently used to catch carp. You can ask a friend of the beekeeper or ruin a hornet's nest;
- Potatoes cut into cubes. Unmalted, dense potatoes boil until cooked (can be pierced with a fork) in slightly salted water, and allow to cool;
- Millet porridge. Cook the mashed millet to the state of a homogeneous mass, and put bake in the oven until a thick mass (you can cut with a knife);
- Corn. If these are grains of young ears, they can be used raw. Mature corn is boiled, but, better, buy canned in the store;
- Peas. Only whole grains are suitable. First, it is necessary to soak for 24 hours, then boil for 20-60 minutes. Peas must remain intact, and it is easy to sit on the hook.
It is not necessary, from fishing to fishing, to change the place. Do it once, going to the selection thoroughly. Feed him constantly. Sazan will get used to the place of feeding.
Why should you catch wild carp in autumn?
In autumn, the carp grows close to the river bed, and,brook pits - the future place of wintering fish. Particularly popular are the sections of reservoirs near the cliffs, especially if they are littered with old trees. It's unlikely to catch a big carp in such a place. Choosing a place nearby, you need to actively feed it. In contrast to the summer period, in autumn in the bait should be added more food of animal origin. Sazan before the arrival of cold weather can completely abandon the plant food in order to better fatten for the winter period. The same, it is necessary to be guided by being determined, on what to catch a carp. Well, they will work well, worm, larvae. In autumn, carp can feed on small fish, then, there is a chance to pry it on a spoon-bait.