You are here:>> Programs of financing the Rostov region for 2012 are temporarily suspended by the housing and utilities fund

Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund

May 19, 2018
Articles

Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fundValery Kuznetsov, the Minister of Territorial Development, Architecture and Urban Planning, announced at a meeting on Monday that the fund, which is engaged in reforming housing and communal services, has temporarily suspended funding for programs that provide for the relocation of domestic citizens from emergency houses. In addition, according to this program, the repair of existing houses. This concerns only the Rostov region.

The official explained this decision by the fact that some regions of the region have not yet completed the program of resettlement of residents from emergency houses for 2010-2011.The minister stressed that, in spite of the fact that his department was protecting the submitted applications, some municipalities did not fulfill them. As a result, it is not advisable to start the next program without completing the previous one, and added that there will be a special demand from the people responsible for this area of ​​work.

It should be noted that according to this program, an amount of 432 million rubles was to be allocated for the Rostov region in order to finance major repairs in apartment buildings, and also 682 million - for the relocation of its citizens from emergency housing. To date, 30% of this amount is already listed, and the remaining 70% will be sent immediately after the previous program.

Kuznetsov also said that the heads of the guilty municipalities had already promised him to fully implement the program within two months and called for active construction to continue. In his opinion, this can be done at the expense of working capital of operating companies.

Related news

Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund image, picture, imagery


Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund 23


Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund 100


Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund 1


Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund 3


Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund 15


Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund 91


Programs for financing the Rostov region in 2012 are temporarily terminated by the housing and utilities fund 61