Qiwi - a purse - how to withdraw money?
Electronic payment system "QIWI Wallet" was founded in 2006 by the company "Mobile Wallet" LLC. The brand of this payment system appeared on the market in 2008.
Today, with the help of KIVI Wallet, you canpay utility services, Internet providers, mobile operators. You can also buy tickets for airplanes, trains, make payments on bank loans, etc.
But not everyone knows how to start usingcapabilities of this payment system. For example, you have a "KIVI Wallet", how to withdraw money from it, if necessary? You can withdraw money from the electronic payment system QIWI Wallet in several ways, which will be discussed below.
Bank cards / accounts
- On the site of the payment system you need to go to the "Inference" tab in the payment service and select the item "Bank accounts / cards".
- Next, you must select the required bank card or account.
- Then you need to specify the amount to be debited from the wallet, taking into account the commission percentage.
- Then you need:
- select the type of account (credit card, account or contract number);
- specify its number;
- select the desired operation (replenishment of the account, repayment of the loan, replenishment of the card);
- choose payment with the help of KIVI Wallet.
- After performing these operations, but before withdrawing money from KIVI Purse, you need to right-click on the "Pay" button.
Sometimes for some banks it is necessary to specify the date and place of birth, the last name, first name and patronymic of the account holder, to which the withdrawal of funds will be made.
- In the "Conclusion" section of the "QIWI Wallet" website, you need to select "Money transfers".
- A list of companies that provide translation services will appear on the screen of the monitor.
- Selecting the right company, you must specify the transfer amount, the country of funds transfer, the name of the sender and the full name of the recipient.
Having mastered the payment service "QIWI Wallet"you will feel all its advantages. In fact now it is not necessary to stand in queues for payment of utility bills. In addition, you will be able to make a payment at any convenient time.