- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
Replacing household chemicals - reveal secrets
Replacement of household chemicals
1. Mustard can wash dishes! For this it is better to buy mustard powder. Pour on a wet sponge and three fatty plates - perfectly laundered!
2. A universal remedy for cleaning the whole house - a mixture of water in half with vinegar plus a few drops of lavender oil.
3. To wash the windows, dilute the vinegar and water 1: 5, apply on the glass and wipe with newspapers or a soft rag. Vinegar can be replaced with lemon juice.
4. To combat the lime stains on the sink, bathtub, toilet bowl, pour vinegar on them, put some soda in and let it stand. Then they can be easily brushed off.
5. You can whiten the fabric like this: add 2 tables of 10 liters of water. spoons of hydrogen peroxide and 1 table. spoon of ammonia.
6. Baking soda - cleaner ovens. To remove the fat, leave a quarter cup of ammonia in the oven overnight and wipe the next morning with baking soda. It is also effective to clean the warm plate with salt.
7Use salt to clean sewer pipes. It must be poured into the pipe and washed with boiling water.
8. Glass can be polished with ammonia and soap.
9. A mirror with a mixture of vinegar and water in equal proportions.
10. Corn starch for carpet cleaning works amazingly well. It needs to be scattered, and then vacuum the surface.