Salad "Sunflower" for the New Year 2019Are you here: Home »Recipes 2019»Salad "Sunflower" for the New Year 2019
New Year's table should be not only satisfying, diverse, but also beautiful. Appetizers, decorations from vegetables, green leaves of lettuce, canned corn, peas, pomegranate seeds and salads that do not require additional decorations help to make the table bright. One of the most beautiful and delicious salads is the Sunflower salad. Cook it with fried chicken breast and mushrooms, boiled chicken eggs, hard cheese and mayonnaise. We make a salad in the form of a sunflower with the help of olives and big chips.
|Cooking time:||2 hours 30 minutes|
- chicken breast (boneless) - 1 half;
- champignons - 150 grams;
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- hard cheese (Poshekhonsky) - 70 grams;
- pitted olives - 1 can;
- chips in a tube - 13 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 9 tablespoons;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- ground pepper;
- Salads with boiled chicken breast are obtained with a not very bright meat taste, so the chicken fillet is pre-marinated and fried. An excellent marinade will be chicken egg and garlic. Cut half of the fillet in half so as to get 2 flat pieces. Put them in a deep plate, add a fork beaten egg (1 pc.), Chopped garlic cloves through a press and turn the fillet in the mixture several times. Cover and cool for 2 hours. Eggs (3 pcs.) Cook 7-8 minutes and cool.
- After 2 hours, wash the pickled pieces, remove the garlic, which will burn when frying and add a bitter taste to the meat. Send the fillet in hot oil and fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. During this time, the fillet will be cooked and will become juicy, melting in the mouth.
- Flavored pieces take out on a plate and cool. The fillet is obtained with a light taste of garlic, such chicken meat will make the salad juicy and very tasty. We clean the prepared eggs.
- So that the champignons do not take in additional moisture when washing, clean them with a knife. With the tip of a knife we hook the film along the edges of the cap and, directing it towards us, we remove it in parts.We scrape off the legs with a knife, cut it off a little and make the mushrooms clean.
- Cut the peeled mushrooms into small slices and send in the butter after the chicken fillet. Fry at medium temperature, stirring slowly, until the liquid is gone and the slices are lightly browned. Cooling down.
- Prepared fried fillet cut into cubes. Spread the chicken cubes on a flat plate (diameter 24 cm) in the middle and grease with mayonnaise (2 tbsp). We form a circle.
- From above we place the fried mushrooms and again a layer of mayonnaise (2 tablespoons).
- In prepared eggs, we separate the whites from the yolks and rub them all large in different plates. Proteins add to the mushrooms and cover with mayonnaise (2 tablespoons).
- Solid Poshekhonsky cheese (you can take any taste) rub a large and even layer lay on proteins. Again a layer of mayonnaise (2 tablespoons).
- Crushed yolks (it is better to take eggs with bright yolks) carefully sprinkle all the layers and make a thin net of mayonnaise. Mayonnaise can be put in a plastic bag in a corner and cut a little or make a cut on the edge of a pack of mayonnaise on the other side of the cap.
- Open the pitted olives, drain and cut each fruit along into 2 halves.Prepared halves are placed in the mesh cells. Black olives will mimic the middle of a sunflower. Almost ready lettuce cool for 2 hours so that all ingredients are soaked and juicy.