What are the benefits of fish oil capsules?

Fish oil is a product derived from the liverdifferent kinds of fish. It has a specific taste and smell, so it is difficult to swallow even a spoonful of fish oil. The presence of a capsule greatly facilitates the task and relieves unpleasant sensations.

Useful properties of fish oil

High concentration of useful microelements and vitamins A and D makes fish oil indispensable for normal development of the body, namely:

  • strengthening the nervous system;
  • improvement of visual acuity;
  • increase resistance to catarrhal diseases;
  • improve the condition of the skin, hair and nails.

The fish oil capsule is 70% oleicacid. The remaining 30% is palmitic and other unsaturated acids necessary to improve lipid metabolism, lower blood cholesterol and platelet aggregation.

Pregnant women are prescribed fish oil in order to prevent the threat of miscarriage. The daily dose should be established by the attending physician. No less useful is fish oil for nursing mothers.

What is the use of fish oil for the elderly? Daily intake of 1 capsule of fish oil in old age will prevent the development of senile dementia and Alzheimer's disease, improve mental performance.

Fish oil increases the ability of tissues to recover, so it is prescribed for the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis and bones.

Telling, than are useful capsules of cod-liver oil,you can not keep silent about contraindications. Do not take fish oil to people who have such pathologies as poor blood clotting, kidney failure, thyroid disease.

Related news

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules

What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules What are the benefits of fish oil capsules