What if the tooth hurts?
Watch the video
Certainly, when a person has a toothache,it is necessary to contact the dentist as soon as possible! But what if the tooth hurts, and there's no way to go to the dentist? For example, you are at a dacha, on the road or a tooth hurt in the middle of the night. How to get rid of toothache in difficult situations? We will have to manage with improvised means, and they were fortunately found among the people.
What to do - my tooth aches: first aid
If a person is at home, you should immediately brush your teeth and no longer take food before going to the dentist in the morning. The food caught on the sick tooth can cause severe pain again.
Now let's move on to specific methods.
The first thing to do is rinse the moutha warm solution of baking soda. To disinfect, add a drop of iodine to this solution. Do not take away iodine, experts recommend drawing a mesh on the cheek in the area where the tooth hurts.
If you have not thought about an anestheticdrug, and the tooth is very sore, then you should find such a pill. It can be analgin, tempalgin, aspirin, ibuprofen or the pain reliever that you usually use in that case. Apply aspirin directly to a sick tooth is strictly prohibited, otherwise such actions can cause a burn.
And now, having provided yourself first aid, try to fall asleep, and in the morning run to the dentist. Sleep on the cheek from the patient's tooth is not advised that this area is not swollen.
The tooth is very sore, what to do: means
- What other methods exist to calm the dentalpain? Did you know that ordinary vodka can relieve toothache, but you should not drink it. It should be slightly held in the mouth on a sick tooth, and the pain will pass.
- Today we talked about rinsing with soda, andyou can rinse the sick tooth with salt water. So, prepare a glass of warm water, add to it 1 tablespoon of salt and stir well, so that the salt is dissolved. Rinse your mouth with this solution, trying to hold it in your mouth longer.
- When the tooth fell ill right on the road, and at handthere is nothing suitable, there is only one way out. Strongly press your index finger between the lips and nose. This point allows you to remove a toothache. The tooth still hurts a lot? Own strength can not be underestimated, our hands help to remove toothache and other method. Put the palm of one hand on the forehead, and the second hold on to the sore spot. In the beginning, the pain should intensify, and then subside and end at all.
- When a toothache on the nature, what to do? Find the plantain. Take his spine, thoroughly wash it and attach it to the tooth. Pain must pass through half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, the toothache subsides further from the tea leaf. The usual dry brewing put in the mouth (a small amount), moisten it with saliva and move the tongue to the tooth that hurts.
- Putting a piece of fat between the cheek and a sick tooth is also a very famous folk remedy when the tooth is aching. Surely, have you ever heard of such an interesting method in your family.
- When a person sees tooth decay on the tooth that hurts at the moment, a good remedy to relieve pain is the mummy. A small piece of mummy should be put in a carious cavity.
What to do when the wisdom tooth hurts
Teeth of wisdom are chewing teeth thatlocated at the very end of the dentition. And they grow much later than all the other teeth of man. Usually their growth occurs to 20 years, happens later, and some people and will not wait their occurrence.
During the growth of the wisdom tooth, a person is quitemay experience unpleasant sensations, and sometimes pain. If the wisdom tooth hurts, it is necessary to seek the advice of a specialist. You can not endure such pain, especially since it can be a symptom of a disease.
What if the wisdom tooth hurts? Let's turn to the same rinse. But now their basis will be tincture of calendula. Add 1 teaspoon of liqueur to 100 ml of warm water. Rinse should be done immediately after eating.