What to do for your birthday yourself?
Watch the video
A gift made by one's own hands isthe perfect proof that a person is really dear to you. After all, it's much easier to buy something in the store than to make a surprise yourself. In addition, such a gift will help, if suddenly you do not have enough funds to purchase a presentation.
A gift to my grandmother
Hand-made grandchildren surprise - the most valuable and most enjoyable for any grandmother. An example of an original gift is a pot with ingredients for making a cake.
- 1st layer (goes to the bottom of the can) - 2/3 tsp. salts;
- 2 layer - ½ st. flour;
- 3 layer - 1/3 of st. cocoa;
- 4 layer - again ½ st. flour;
- 5 layer - 2/3 tbsp. sugar (brown);
- 6 layer - 1/3 of st. white sugar with a pinch of vanillin;
- 7 layer - ½ st. bitter or milk chocolate;
- 8 layer - ½ st. white chocolate;
- 9 layer - ½ st. slightly chopped nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds - as you want).
Instruction for the label: "Pour the ingredients from the jar into the container. Add 3 eggs and 23 tbsp. vegetable oil. Mix well. Pour the dough into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. "
You can use any other recipe according to your desire - the main thing is that the ingredients in the jar are dry and colorful.
You can also give a gift to your grandmother on your birthday, bound by yourself, a beautiful napkin on the table, a warm kerchief or a scarf.
A gift to mom
To please her mother on her birthday is possible by various crafts. For example, a box made in the technique of scrapbooking. The simplest version:
- Take any unnecessary cardboard box (it is better denser).
- Buy or find a beautiful paper at home (you can, as an option, pick upa piece of wallpaper left after gluing).
- With superglue, glue the entire outer surface of the box with paper. The inner part, if it is clean and tidy, can not be pasted.
- After the glue dries, decorate the top of the box. You can glue lace, beads, flowers, butterflies and hearts (cut them out first from the fabric), hearts, etc.
- At the bottom of the box you can put a piece of the same paper that you used to decorate the outer part.
- Put in the box made on the occasion of Mother's birthday drawings or, perhaps, even written poetry.
Gift of the Pope
Do you need to make a gift for your father on your birthday? We offer several possible options.
- If your dad has a car, you can doa pretty decoration for the mirror. The easiest version is the cut from the peel of an orange or, for example, a grapefruit figure. To do this, use a pen or a pencil to draw asterisks, hearts, funny faces, etc. on the skin. Then, using a knife, carefully cut out the contour of the figure, trying not to touch the flesh of the citrus. Place the figures on a plain white paper and allow to dry slightly during the day. After that, cover the skinthe second sheet of paper, press down the load (for example,a pile of books) and leave to dry for one or two more days. Then measure and cut for each figure different length pieces of strong thread, and even better than twine (it will look more beautiful), for example, 5, 7 and 10 cm. Do at the top of each figure a small hole and thread the rope, the ends connect. Over the figures, several layers of colorless lacquer with sparkles can be applied. Everything is ready!
- You can also give a glass jar,filled with beautiful colored papers on each of which you need to write, for which you are grateful to the Pope, why you love him so much. For example: "you are the strongest", "you taught me to play football", "you care about us", etc. On the jar glue a beautiful label with the words: "You are the best dad, because ...".
A gift to her husband
The beloved spouse will surely be touched, if done for him on his birthdaya romantic collage of your ownjoint photos. It will be wonderful to come up with a funny or lyrical signature for each photo. For example, under a photograph from a wedding, you can write: "You made me the happiest wife in the world." And under the picture with your baby you can make a signature: "You gave me a priceless gift." Finished collage decorate with ribbons, cut from paper or fabric flowers, hearts, butterflies, etc.
Gift for sister, girlfriend
Any woman will be delighted with natural cosmetics. So you can give your sister a birthday-made body scrub for your birthday. For its manufacture, mix:
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. l. ground coffee;
- 1 tbsp. l. cocoa powder;
- 1 tsp. cinnamon;
- 0.5 tsp. nutmeg;
- 0.5 tsp. ground ginger;
- 1 tbsp. l. olive oil.
Pour the mixture for a scrub in a beautiful jar, decorate it with a ribbon. You can also put the dried rose petals for beauty.
In addition, you can make your own sister or girlfriend on your birthday a candlestick decorated with lace. For this:
- Take a small glass jar or a glass with thick walls.
- Cut the lace to the size of the future candlestick - so that they can completely close the jar.
- Spread the jar with a brush using PVA glue.
- Carefully attach the lace - make sure that no wrinkles are formed and the pattern is not distorted.
- On top of the fabric, apply one more layer of PVA glue and leave to dry. You can glue crystals and beads in parallel.
- After that, decorate the jar with ribbons and put a candle on the bottom.
A gift to a brother, a friend
Think about what would please a man, notso easy. But always appropriate for a friend and brother will be such a nice souvenir as a mug stand. Here is the simplest version of its manufacture:
- Take the old unwanted disk.
- Cut a piece of cardboard and a piece of cloth along its contour.
- On the cardboard with superglue, glue the fabric, let the artifact dry.
- Place the disc on the table with a glossy side, and glue the blank with cardboard to the top with a cloth.